Getting interviewed after i got the job?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting interviewed after i got the job?

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm

In natural i just started a new job..was a little stressed about it.

Dream

I am with my manager. Another guy has to interview me, i guess this dark skinned guy, wearing a black suite might be the head boss guy
not sure.
The Guy in black suite asks me a questions about a financial thing, and i say oh i dont know that exactly..but i knw wht that means..
smthing like that... the dark skinned guy is not happy. he leaves. I was being interviewed.. like as if he doesnt know i already joined this job.
I tell my manager ( who is super nice and kind) and i say " oh but u already hired me?" like i was afraid b/c this other guy didnt know i already started working...

the nice manager says not to worry...
duh antagonize

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting interviewed after i got the job?

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:40 pm

hmmm u think it's maybe the enemy tryin to scare me? like make me feel im no good...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 pm

i've not taken the dream test: But

Sounds like the tall and skinny manager is the person who is going to train you and it sounds like somebody who should KNOW his job (i.e., you're hired) is trying to break you down and make you feel bad for not necessarily being fully trained on your new job.

the nice manager is probably the Holy Spirit being the sweet and loving helper that He is and is reminding you not to worry. He will help you figure it out. :) you're stressed about the new job which is normal, but God is with you. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:01 pm

ah,, thank u Emily!! that sounds right.. i've been a bit stressed about new job.. i put a lot of pressure on me.. an i continue to pray that God carries me...

The nice manager..is truly humble and kind..which surprises me. i feel God has put him there for me.. i do get worried that i dnt want ppl to think thy made a mistake in hiring me
bandaid

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Remember: Satan breaks us down for making mistakes and doing wrong; God encourages us when we fall and make mistakes and is here to help us do what is right.

Subconsciously you are admitting to yourself your fears and God showing you your fears are nothing to worry about - that He is there with you.

God shows me the state of my heart in many, many dreams. God is for you!
:)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Thank u.. Ur right..thats what i thought the dream was also..showing me the condition of my heart..i've been praying for the Lord to remove all fear an anxiety from me..
i do have that fear..i dnt wnat to let my manager down :( makes me real scare an nervous that i might not know something...

BUT GOD has been good. Im being encouraged and i am trusting He will Carry me through this. God is good, HE got me the job so HE will see me thru it..

thank u emily for encouraging me!! huggins Bless You

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi SisterinChrist,

I would pray about help to not let others see your fears/anxiety about the job and keep them between you and God. When people see your fears, they will use them against you... often to boost their ego. I would definitely go to the nice manager and express concerns and maybe even run things by him until you are trained fully.

God has been working with me in the same area. I suffered from PTSD and would freeze when nervous. I've have some counseling but God still is my rock so I do fully know anxiety and fears of not doing things correctly.

I will be praying for you. :)

In Christ,

Emily

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:24 pm

oh wow..thank u for the advice. I appreciate it..
I am glad that u stopped by my post.. it's a blessing.. thanks for praying for me also.. i'll keep u in prayers..
yea im trying to fight this fear.. i pray evryday an command it to go away in the name of Jesus !

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum