BUS RIDE AND KOSHER!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUS RIDE AND KOSHER!!!

Post by nubava on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:19 pm

BUS RIDE AND KOSHER!!!

I was in a bus with one luggage with an unknown friend, I told him that I was leaving to somewhere. In front of me there was my friend Sam (whom I see in my future helpmate/husband dreams), Sam was with his friend but they didn't pay any attention to me. Then it was our usual stop to get off , Sam got off and was looking back to see whether I was going to get off the bus, I told my friend somtehing like this "See you in couple of months". And my unknown friend also got off the bus. Sam asked this unknown friend why I didn't got off the bus and my friend told him that I was leaving.
So later this bus transformed into a room and I was sitting behind a table, I was kind of calm and I'd say prepared. Sam was running upstairs in an unbuttoned shirt and shorts,he looked like as if he didn't have time to dress properly but he still looked good, in his hand he had a magazine. He was breathing heavily. He threw that magazine on the table and showed me an article, all I remember was the word "Kosher" and something like "technologies" "linguistics". But the word "Kosher" stood out. I told him that I know about that and that I knew it and I also had something like "Kosher" and I started opening other pages from the magazine, showing him a pasta dish receipe, I told him that I had prepared something like this the other day. I was not very attentive to listening him, kind distracting his attention.

praying Flower Power

Last edited by nubava on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BUS RIDE AND KOSHER!!!

Post by nubava on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 pm

I just looked up more detailed meaning of the word "Kosher" or "Kashrut", besides having the meaning fit, it's broader meanings are legitimate, acceptable, permissible, genuine, and authentic.

So I wonder how to relate the word to the dream as a whole as the word itself stood out from the dream.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:22 pm

scratching chin wow i really dont know about this one...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:34 pm

So do I, Daph lol! praying Flower Power

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:56 pm

The bus dream is symbolic of seperation. You said " Sam was with his friend but they didn't pay any attention to me." Then you said to your friend see you in a couple of months" and you did not get off the bus to be with Sam.
Then the room part of the dream, he came in "unprepared" because he was unbuttoned, this means he is unprepared for the level of relationship that you want. The words that jump from the magazine mean language=talking, technologies=details, and kosher=genuine. You two need to talk about the relationship in detail and in genuine truth. I don't know how God can make it any more clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:06 pm

I didn't see any of this in the dream, seriously, that's why I posted this one and the backpack one.

Last edited by nubava on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Don't cry yet....talk to him, and if it doesn't work out...know that God has someone picked out for you that is more than Sam could ever be.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:21 pm

underhiswing wrote:Don't cry yet....talk to him, and if it doesn't work out...know that God has someone picked out for you that is more than Sam could ever be.

I am "crying" (but actually I am smiling now VERY big)

Last edited by nubava on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Yes, and the answer is in your dream. Kosher....genuine...truth!! Speak the truth about every detailed thought and concern that you have, and then be prepared to REALLY hear his toughts and feelings. Our Lord said the Truth shall set you free!! He wasn't kidding....best wishes and blessings.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Thanks, I am more than ready for the truth and to REALLY hear what he has to say as he is not a talkative one lol!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 pm

I agree with underhiswing....i think you need to talk to him. If it doesnt work out...its better to know the truth than just be hanging there wondering and keeping your hopes up on what could be the wrong one. kiss

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top