URGENT- ABOUT TO BE OFFERED JOB DREAMT ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT -Kittens in dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

URGENT- ABOUT TO BE OFFERED JOB DREAMT ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT -Kittens in dream

Post by gordie on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:30 am

Hi there I am due to leave my current job next week and they are trying to get money to stay. Last night I had the following dream

I dreamt I was at my leaving party and I was given a bar of chocolate with butterflies in it. And I was given a beautiful kitten snokey coloured, I took it home (in real life a former home) and another kitten this time black and white appeared and I remember thinking it is not mine it must have crept in, and then the two of them started fighting and my niece who is 5 opened the door and let them both out and they ran away. I woke up

gordie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: URGENT- ABOUT TO BE OFFERED JOB DREAMT ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT -Kittens in dream

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:41 pm

The only thing that comes to mind is "Cat fight" are there two women you know that got in an argument around this time?

God bless,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: URGENT- ABOUT TO BE OFFERED JOB DREAMT ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT -Kittens in dream

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Five means "change" The cats fight (one is black and white =which means clear/clarity and the other grey=which means unclear)this means you are going from clarity of the past (because the house was of the past) to confused or unclear about the present (because the party was at your current job, and did not have any furturistic symbol included.Buttterflies mean freedom and chocolate is a symbol of seeking comfort. This is about your feelings regarding this job change. Understanding your feelings may help you make a wise decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top