Seeking confirmation....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeking confirmation....

Post by Perimeter on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 am

I was walking through a place (may have been a house), myself and a few others. I was pointing out things to be inventoried or priced. We walked up to what looked like a garage and as I pointed there was a little girl in there; something was off about her, she did not feel like a little girl and I cannot recall her face. The little girl said “no you can’t have these they are mine”. The little girl had about eight to ten go-cars, she was really proud of her cars. She said let me show you what I do with them. She got on one of the cars and road around the other cars. It was like I was now above the situation looking down at what was going on; it looked like we were in a house garage with the door closed. The little girl road from one side around her cars to the other side and I said let’s let this baby ride…. something like that, and I opened the garage door. I gave her a push; like you would a child on a tricycle, she was not ready and the car/tricycle went from under her, she fell but she was not hurt.. she got back on and as she was riding down the street she said look at the clouds and I looked up……. You could see a break in the sky, where the dark grey clouds met the blue. It was like it was sitting on top of us. As I was looking I saw the clouds rolling back (like you would roll up a towel)….. By this time the little girl had turned just to the left and I could not see her but I could hear her; it sounded like she had fallen and was getting up… All of this was going on at the same time! I realized we needed to get in the house, I was not afraid but I knew we needed to get inside…….. I called out to the little girl “come on baby, get back over here”. I’m looking around and the atmosphere is changing, the clouds are rolling and it is like it is pulling moisture up and out, I could see the drops of water almost hovering all around, a mist of fog was forming, there was an electric feeling in the air; then I heard a pop of electricity in the direction of the little girl…….I called out to her again and said “get over her baby” and she came, I did not see her come but I feel like she did. By this time the clouds had rolled so tight that they were caving in the middle and was about to touch the ground in a V formation; I realized and saw that it was a massive tornado. I was not afraid I just knew we needed to get inside….. as I was closing the garage door this young man came out of nowhere and was just standing there looking through the garage door window at me, he did not look afraid, he was a well groomed young man, he just stood there looking at me. I asked him if he wanted to come in and he just stood there looking. I could see the tornado behind him and he just stood there; after a long pause he just nodded yes. He came in, I closed the garage door and turned around to go in and it was like I realized I could not get inside in time so I turned around to face it. In the moment it hit I woke up.

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeking confirmation....

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Is there someone or some thing that you are putting a lot of your time and energy into and you feel protective of it?

When i have dreams of tornados, they usually end up representing issues in my life that are uncontrolable and turbulent. It sounds like whatever the situation was, you made sure that others around you werent effected by it and you faced it head on and unafraid.

John 16:33
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Hope this helps,
God bless,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 pm

The garage is where we fix things and it contains our power (car).I believe that the little girl is the "little girl in you". You said something about her "is not right". She did not want to share/or open up with the adult in you. Was there something that happened to you at about the age this girl was (and you did not mention that in your description). The "towel" you mentioned or" rolling up" of something, could maybe be a clue there. She was playing with motortized cars which means a powerful male-like toy. The Lord appeared at the door and waited there for you. He came in to be with you and then He let you experience the storm. The childhood issue in the dream/life has delayed in obtaining the safety/peace you seek. (in not getting back into the garage in time), and this is what caused you to experience this storm in your life. The Lord lets us go through things in order to heal us and allow us to help others with those same issues. He can turn the great winds of a tornado into the healing sweet breeze of the Holy Spirit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top