Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

please pray for my strength

Ok...I'm putting myself out there right now. I dont do this....but I need prayers for my strength.
I've been in the dumps and very blue, can't seem to shake it.
I had to take the day off today and I spent time in prayer. I felt much better compared to yesterday, but I can't seem to shake this heaviness on my heart.

Angelwings - God Bless You - I'm prayng for you!!

I pray the Holy Spirit protects you from the enemy's lies and fills your heart and mind with His Peace and tranquility. In Jesus' Name - Amen.

I'll keep you on my daily prayer list, sister!

Do you have a prayer language Angelwings?? I know you said you prayed, but not sure if you prayed in your prayer language. When I am heavy, that's what I do and it's amazing how much better I feel. The Holy Spirit KNOWS how to pray things through us that we don't know anything about. English prayers don't always do it, especially if we don't know what the problem is. If you haven't already, do so...

I will be praying for you because I know EXACTLY how you are feeling!!!

No Cholette, I do not have a prayer language.
I can use all the prayers, thank you.

I've been struggling with migraine headaches and fatigue as well. But a word of deliverance and healing from headaches was spoken and I claim that in Jesus name. Anxiety and depression have been weighing me down as well, I have handed it all over to God but I still feel a heaviness on my heart.
I heard a voice tell me last week that I was going to give up. I rebuked it immediately, and since then I've been fighting these nasty spirits of fear and oppression.
I know my God did not bring me this far to just to leave me.
I will overcome!!

Yes you will overcome. Through Christ Jesus we are overcomers. I plead the blood of Jesus over you. Angelwings, ask the Lord for your prayer language and let the Lord guide you into it. I had no one with me when I received mine. The Lord gave it to me and when I opened my mouth to speak it came out naturally. I just asked him for it.

Father God,

I thank you for Angelwings and ask you Lord to cover her with the blood of Jesus. We also pray Father that you would annoint her with your oil and bless her with her prayer language. Father anoint her to be a prayer vessel for you. We also pray the you would bind the enemy and remove any heaviness of spirit from her. We break off any heaviness spirits and speak that only the Holy Spirit permeate through each poor of her body so much so that if the enemy would even come close to her it would be bounced back to the place in which he came from. Father we give you all the praise and the glory in Jesus name, amen.

your servant,

Connie

Amen, thank you Connie!

I am good to go right now. I am going to do what you said and ask the Lord to guide me into my prayer language. I'm excited!!

During this time I am going to Praise Him!
ECCL. 7:13 & 14
Consider the work of God, For who is able to straighten what HE has bent?
In the day of prosperity be happy, But in the day of adversity consider--GOD has made the one as well as the other So that man will not discover anything that will be after him.

I know God is in Control! And I know the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh so I need to stand on the truth of Gods Word. AMEN!!

I've been listening to a song by Kerri Roberts called No Matter What!
I've been totally jammin to it because it sounds just like my journey.

I’m running back to your promises one more time, Lord that’s all I can hold on to, I gotta say this has taken me by surprise, but nothing surprises you. Before a heartache can ever touch my life, it has to go through Your hands, and even though I keep asking why, I keep asking why,

No matter what, I’m gonna love You, no matter what I’m gonna need You, I know You can find a way to keep me from the pain but if not, I’ll trust you, no matter what, no matter what.

When I’m stuck and there’s nothing else by myself, I’m just sitting in silence, there’s no way I can make it without Your help, I wont even try it. I know You have Your reasons for everything, so I will keep believing, whatever I might be feeling, God you are my hope, and you will be my strength,

Anything I don’t have You can give it to me, but it’s ok if You don’t, I’m not here for those things, the touch of Your love is enough on its own, no matter what I still love You and I’m gona need You

No matter what, I’m gonna love You, no matter what I’m gonna need You, I know You can find a way to keep me from the pain but if not, I’ll trust you, no matter what, no matter what.

Thank you girls!! xoxoxoxoxo

Wow that is totally awesome and I really needed to see that today. He loves you so much. You are the apple of his eye. from Jesus girl.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Hi I'm praying God will clear that cloud and His light will saturate you. praying ou
random question here as you a leader or called into leadership in any capacity?