wine glasses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wine glasses

Post by chatia on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:39 pm

I saw a post in the symbols that I also had something similar......
I had seen 2 wineglasses empty. At the base of the glasses was wedding band holding them together but at the top they were pulling apart. I kept putting it off to post this until I saw the one in symbols that was a little similar. I just found it strange that one similar to what I saw. I don't mean to babble but just thought I would share and to see if anyone had a word..

God Bless
Chatia

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wine glasses

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:02 pm

These are just my thoughts (not an interpretation). When I first read your dream, "committment" came to mind. Maybe there is a relationship that you are in where you and that person are having your differences. You feel a little distant at times, but the committment you made to each other is keeping you together (wedding band holding wineglasses together). Just a thought.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chatia on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:39 am

That is what I was feeling but wanted confirmation....
About 3 years ago my marriage was on the rocks. We reconciled by the grace of God. He is still working on us. I will say the enemy is always there to plant negative thoughts and out to deceive. He work overtime.... I will say I can't give the enemy all the credit I believe that the Lord allows us to go thru things and this was one.. Satan was there to take advantage of the situation but what he meant for evil God meant for good!!!!

God Bless you!!
Chatia

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:02 am

Hi chatia,

Do you believe God gave you this dream now, to bring you into ministry, either intercession or teaching, for other couples suffering from drought?

This came to mind because the dream brought about a little sharing of your testimony to a small group of people here.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chatia on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:10 am

Piano,

If the Lord wishes to use me in this way to Him be the Glory great things He has done!!!!!!
I am always a willing vessel, sometimes it can be scary. I know He has a plan and purpose for my life, Im not sure of what it all intails....
I just want to do what is pleasing to Him!

Chatia

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top