Egg Whites???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Egg Whites???

Post by nubava on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Any thoughts on what egg whites mean?

In this particular dream I remember several whole eggs in a transparent dough bowl. The same bowl was also full of egg whites without the yokes and those several whole eggs were swimming in the whites. I also remember that I took plenty of whites and covered my boots with it, weird ha, and then put the bowl back into the firdge.

duh Anyone?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egg Whites???

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:42 pm

wow i have no idea...let me know what the Lord tells you...thats interesting! i will have to pray on that one!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:37 pm

I know Daph, I have had egg dreams and they were more or less clear from the context but this one is new type, so I pray for a revelation from the Lord praying

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Revelation on the dream

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:40 pm

I believe I have some revelation on this one. This dream is about me preparing for a spiritual warfare, that is protecting what God has promised me!!!

In this particular dream I remember several whole eggs in a transparent dough bowl. The same bowl was also full of egg whites without the yokes and those several whole eggs were swimming in the whites. I also remember that I took plenty of whites and covered my boots with it, weird ha, and then put the bowl back into the firdge.

Boots = Spiritual Warfare

Ephesians 6:15 (Amplified Bible)

15 And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the [a]firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness [produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace.(B)

An article in Wikipedia describes the egg whites in the following way

Its primary natural purpose is to protect the egg yolk and provide additional nutrition for the growth of the embryo, as it is rich in proteins though it contains almost no fat, unlike the egg yolk, which has a high fat value.

Indeed, have you noticed it, when we try to separate egg white from egg yolk if we do it carelessly, the egg yolk will leak, it wont be whole anymore.

In this dream the whole eggs, that is the promises, the new beginnings, were double protected with whites in the bowl and I kept them in a fridge, to have them fresh.

Also in cooking or baking, we cover the food with eggs white as a top coat to give the food more color, taste, etc

So in this dream I believe that as I covered my boots with the egg whites from the bowl, I prepared/covered myself/my boots with the same double protection as the whole eggs in the bowl.

Blessings Nubava

flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top