Danger dream ??? please help! First Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danger dream ??? please help! First Post

Post by dorothy07 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:06 pm

I was an observer in this dream. My husband, daughter and neice where standing by a tombstone in a graveyard. The death was, from my understanding a baby girl. My daughter and neice showed no emotion but my husband felt immense torture by this death. I felt every ounce of his pain. a month or two later i got pregnant with my second daughter. I have had a fear(not in the dream,when i found out i was pregnant) that this grave was hers. But now that I have returned to the lord i am learning that dreams are symbolic. Could this grave anything to do with me?

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Danger dream ??? please help! First Post

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:22 pm

sometimes when someone dies in a dream its symbolic of change. did something happen with your husband that caused him a lot of emotional pain? of course this would effect you as well...

Whatever it may be about, I pray the Lord touches your family and provides healing to you and yours.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:40 pm

First, I want to welcome you back to our Christian family. I am grateful you have rejoined us. We need you.
It is very important to know if your second daughter has been born yet, and what does the niece symbolize to you or your husband. Also, which side of the family is she from?
Again....welcome back. Praise God and His constant unfailing love for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by dorothy07 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:39 pm

my second daughter is 3 and a half years old. she will be 4 in september. my neice has always been look at as a second daughter nd my husband often represents god in my dreams. thats the only thing i do know! my husband is the symbol for god. my neice is from my side of the family. Thank you guys for all your help!

dorothy07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top