Reoccuring Bridge Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring Bridge Dream

Post by Cassie on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:07 am

I have a reoccuring dream that I'm the passenger in a fast moving car driving up a large steep bridge. (In awake life, bridges always make me nervous) The bridge gets steeper, sometimes curves and I can't see when it will stop going up, or if it will just end and we'll drive off the edge. Sometimes I don't know who the driver is, most recently it was my father in-law. I was holding my 12 month old baby and my mother-in-law was sitting between my 5 and 7 year old in the back. No one had seat belts on and I was increasingly terrified. I couldn't get them to stop, or turn around. Then I woke up.

Cassie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring Bridge Dream

Post by pwilso512 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Lately, have you been feeling like you have no control over the path in which your life is headed? Maybe you had things all planned out, but it seems like your life is headed in a different direction (as if someone else is taking control of your life)? Could it be that you are at a stage in your life where you are learning to let the holy spirit lead you? Just some thoughts. I'm not a dream interpreter. Hope this helps a little. wink

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:04 pm

I had the same thoughts as pwilso512..... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content