How Excellent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Excellent

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:28 pm

How Excellent is the song that I was dancing and praising God too in my dream this is the second time the Lord has gave me this song "How Excellent". The Pastor's wife asked us (ladies) to pull our pants legs up, then she lays her hand on this black woman with scars on her arm and the lady is healed, I said they are gone then I began to think was it real or magic instantly the holy spirit said don't put head knowledge on this! Then I was climbing these big rocks and a guy game his hand to help me up on the 1st rock and then I would slid down to the next rock, I got off the rocks because I was afraid I would fall. Then the Pastor's wife said they were moving to a new place and she began to anoint each of the ladies that were there, me being 1st she said "Missouri who God gives dreams so vivid when I can't have a dream then she began to go on but I woke up by this time.

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Excellent

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:05 pm

I believe that woman with the scars on her arm are me cause IRL I have many scars on my right forearm that were from the result of domestic violence

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Anyone?

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm

Sponsored content