vision in a dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vision in a dream?

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 pm

I was sleeping next to my sister in our home( not my APT).
I saw this little child (blond) stand up on bed.. It was night time, we all had pj"s on, was dark... The little boy stands on bed, I'm laying down in covers...my sister is standing nxt 2bed, lifts up the child like its hers an hugs it or smthing...

Then I realize it was a vision!!!! But my sis was standin an was getting into bed. I tell her.. I'm scared that I saw ths vision an tell her 2slp close to me bc I'm scared :(

Then I see this old lady (who resembles my mom) she's covered her upper body w/a blanket or sheet or smthin.. Like she's covered her head an waste area.. She is scary.. She is top of fridge in kitchen ( I can see through the bedrm b/c its right nxt 2 br..... She walks on top of fridge an over it an walks towards where the window is...

my thoughts: i think the women was the enemy.. a witch tryin to resemble my mom.. but trying to flee..( walking towards the window)

I wake up ...

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vision in a dream?

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:44 am

ugh,,um i gonna start at the end of ur drm,,im ing that its a family/generational spirit thats bein exposed ,,b/cos its in ur home,,,, then it is being sent out,,b/cos its by tha windw,,spirits use natural exit points 2 leave,,i kno it felt scary in ur drm,, ,,but u need 2 kno that ur more than a victor in jesus,, ,,im wondering if uve had bad experiances in tha past,as kids,that causes u 2 fear,, ,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:51 pm

oh yes..that cud be it..the apt my sis an I were in was a similar bedroom to where my sis and I grew up..we use to share a bed..

wow..really? spirits use natural exits to leave? i didnt know that... cool... tornado

i wonder what the vision was? the child?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Anyone?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:37 am

Sponsored content