Waterfalls!!! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waterfalls!!! :)

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:01 pm

I saw a wide waterfall, divided by a brick ledge. At first the ledge stretched out and upward, then back to normal. The right side of the waterfall stretched out and then went back to normal. Then a small waterfall appeared in the upper right side. Then many more small waterfalls appeared here and there.

I know water represents the Holy Spirit. I'm thinking the small ones popping up here and there, may be an outpouring of the Holy Spirit in different areas of my life?

Just wondering what some of the thoughts you all might have? Thanks! Scratch Chin

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waterfalls!!! :)

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 pm

When i have a vision, i pay close close attention to the feelings i had, because thats what my interpretation is going to be...also the symbols help...but when God gives me a vision He usually speaks so soft that i have to go over and over the vision in my head/heart to grasp what He's saying to me
hope this helps
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:05 pm

The brick ledge should be the first focus, then the individual outporings. Water can also symbolize emotions..as in a "flood of tears", another example is an emotional expression hate /jelousy/anger "washed right over me", "filled with love". I could go on, but you can see what I mean. God will show you your true emotional life. Pay attention to the brick ledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum