Dream about being pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about being pregnant

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:06 pm

I dreamt that I was about 5 or 6 months pregnant. I didn't know the sex of the baby. I wanted it to be a boy, but everyone that I came in contact with said that I was definitely having a girl. What was strange is that my friend's husband, who I rarely see or talk to in real life, came to me and said that I was pregnant with a girl. I remember arguing back and forth with him saying "No, it's a boy."

????????? scratching chin

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about being pregnant

Post by ditte3 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 am

Hi
Peace be with you. flower

This verse came into my mind:

"As you have no knowledge of the way of the wind,or of the growth of the bones in the body of her who is with child,even so you have no knowledge of the works of God who has made all."(Ecclesiastes 11,5.) (Bible in Basic English)

Everybody seems to have his/her advice for you,even you,while we may not know many things God has.
But of course we are the children of God and the Holy Spirit guides us into every truth.Yet we must realize we,by ourselves know nothing of God's works.He is the one who declares them to us.

Please pray about it.If these are not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Ok....that really makes sense. I feel like something is about to happen in my life, but I don't know what. I know what I want to happen, and other people in my life or that I come across say what they think I should do in my life. But I know God has the master plan. Thank you.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top