What does this dream mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does this dream mean?

Post by angelinam on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:05 pm

31/08/10 My dream

I remember being told I had twin girls as my first children. One looked very different from the other. I had a bond with the younger one I took her everywhere I went I bathed her fed her everything we were inseparable. I watched them as they grew up, when they were about 5-6 youngest and the oldest bout 10-12 I saw this woman and she asked these people to take a picture of her family, her family was those two girls that were mine, I wasnít their real mother however they had this bond to me and didnítí believe this lady but came back in my arms, a real attachment to me. Then I saw the little girl I had an attachment too in grade one in her uniform she forgot her hat, the teacher went to get angry at her and then I turned saw her hat put it on her and turned back to him and got angry and held the little girl in my arms telling her that I would always protect her.
Then I remember I was in this city walking the streets, my oldest daughter (who apparently was really mine) said to me that the little girl (her sister) had died in a car accident the car had run over her. When I heard this, my heart felt such sorrow like I lost the only thing that I truly loved with all my heart. Even though I loved the older one my bond was with the younger one. I woke up.

I prayed to God, If he wants me to know he will reveal it to me. amen

angelinam

View user profile http://www.pianomadefun.musicteachershelper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What does this dream mean?

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Just some thoughts...is there something that you have invested your heart into that could be described as two projects? one of them your heart is set on, but it belongs to someone else and the other is yours?

also...i've found that the feelings in my dreams are very prophetic. When something happens in real life, i remember the dream that had the same emotions and over all theme in it and it helps confirm some things for me. Just keep praying about it and diligently seek the answer and God will provide :)

Hope this helps

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:14 pm

I see feelings of competition, protection, and grief. The symbolic meaning of children is "part of us". Twins show "dual minded". Do these emotions point to an issue in your life..as Daph said, God will highlight what this is about. I pray right now for the Holy Spirit to bring you a revelation. Amen..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top