Scary big tornado, trees and beautiful green grass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scary big tornado, trees and beautiful green grass

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:56 am

Please help me pray over this dream;

My husband and I were with the kids....dont know where but it could have been a hotel suite. I saw a tornado coming in the distance....it was huge and thick black color, the center of the storm was a deep red. The next thing I know the storm was close enough for us to feel the intense swirling winds. I grapped on to my husband and had the kids grab on to both of us. I told them to hold on tight ans we all huddled and held on to each other. The wind was so fierce I could feel myself loosing grip of the kids but we all held on very tight. we were still inside but I could see out one of the windows. I saw the tornado spinning past the window and it passed two times but I also saw trees.....apple trees, some other fruit trees and I even saw a pistachio nut tree. The trees were spinning and spinning around the outside, and as they spun around they were getting closer and closer, as if they were creating a barrior around us. When it stopped there was beautiful green grass and the trees outside. It didn't even look like a storm had hit the area.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scary big tornado, trees and beautiful green grass

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:56 pm

These are only my thoughts. This is not an interpretation. In my dreams, a tornado represents an obstacle I may face or an attack on me (whether it be my health, relationships, finances, etc.). I think the tornado in your dream is symbolic and not literal because it had a "deep red" center. The dream could mean that there will be 2 possible attacks on you and your family, but you will not be harmed (the trees protecting you as they spun around the house) because the tornado never struck, and you were viewing it through the windows. Plus, after it passed over, it looked like the storm never hit.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

I never read this response, I apologize for the very very long delay...thank you pwilso512!

I actually did go through something recently that I believe this dream represents. Its a long story...
My husband and I had a judgement filed against us for a debt we had not finished paying for. The debtors were not content with the payments we were making so they decided to file a writ of garnishment against me. (1st attack)
They can legally take up to 25% off your paycheck and that's what they were going for. I don't make that much money and it was going to leave me basically working for nothing. We got legal representation to try to settle outside of the garnishment...which cost us money we really didn't have. After paying our lawyers and going back and forth for two months......it came to be that MY employer failed to respond to the garnishment which put the company I work for in default with the courts. The debtor now had legal grounds to go directly after MY employer for the FULL balance of MY debt. Yeah, didn't even know that was possible....I was mortified, even though it was not my fault. It was such a roller coaster ride. The HR person at my job felt horrible and took full responsibility.
Than it took an ugly turn. My employer was trying to fight the writ of garnishment that was filed against them....so The courts froze my companys bank account until the debt was paid. So they had to pay my debt in full and we had to make arrangements for me to repay them.
Well, it gets even uglier......once it came time to make those arrangements my HR person turned dirty on me and decided that my paycheck would be garnished...20%. Not that much of a difference from what the original debtor was asking for. I refused....because it was supposed to be something we discussed and they had their minds set on an amount before we sat down. They came back and said if I didn't agree then they would ask for my resignation (2nd attack). Those words came from the same HR person who was apologetic at the beginning but was now telling me that this was all my fault. That I didn't take legal action on time and I should pay my debts on time. she got real ugly with me.
Well, I prayed and prayed....went through some serious warfare and asked the Lord to soften their hearts. It got very very ugly and I really thought it was the end of the road for me. But it ended very well Praise God, the owner agreed to what my proposal and we are all happy now. I still owe my debt....which in turns gives me job security for the next three years cause that's how long its going to take for me to pay it off. lol
And my debt was cleared of my credit report raising my score. LOL Praise the Lord!!!
It was a rough ride but right now everything looks so full of promise...

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm

WoW That is Amazing!!! God is never late, thank you for posting that huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed May 04, 2011 4:13 am

your welcome, I was hesitant about putting my business out there but this was so huge. Our God always leaves me in awe of how HE turns our bad circumstances into good.
(missed you HF, I pray you and your family are doing well)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 am

I missed you too Wings! God is taking care of us. We have some stuff we're going through but God is providing!
I hope you and your family are doing well too!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 04, 2011 11:02 am

Awesome Testimony about how good God is at taking our worst moments and turning them to the good. Praise God for the resolution to the problem and like you said, Job security. God is good all the time!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top