rebuking satan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rebuking satan

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:35 pm

this really is kinda funny...

I dreamed i was in a barren land where all these sticks were around and also rocks that i had never noticed before. i knew the place was kinda like Hades and i was looking at all the things i knew to be stubble and sticks, you know, bad things we do in life that will burn. Anyway i started seeing all these grey, bald, naked people (that i knew were demons) they were piling the stubble and sticks up. Then i saw satan. He was a very tall wizard (reminded me of Gandalf from Lord of the Rings) only he was made of burning embers. he saw me and he and the demons pushed me up against a moutian wall so i couldnt escape. I had no fear at all the entire time. i was just letting them back me in a corner wondering why i was even there!

Then as they started piling stones and sticks on top of me, a light went on in my head. I started singing "Jeeeeeessssssuuuusss! Jeeeeeeesssssuuuuussss! Jeeeeeeessssuuuussss!" i was singing it so sweet and pretty like i knew thats all i had to say. satan looked at his minions and rolled his eyes like "well crud, she's covered by the Blood" and i saw a blue bench slide backwards away from me and into the demons and satan pushing them away from me. there were a couple of these blue benches that pushed them away after i sang. i knew after that that i was free and they had no power over me. I had peace the entire time. i was never afraid. I knew all i had to do was say the sweet name of Jesus. praiseGod

i was just wondering if anyone knew the symbolism of the benches. it was the backs of the benches that slid into them. the front of them were facing me and the backs pushed them away. :huh:

:huh: thanks guys!
love
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rebuking satan

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Daph -

I could be wrong but I think the symbolism of the benches is strength.

Like with sports teams if they have a lot of good backup reserve players who are skilled but spend a lot of time on the bench because there are so many good players, the team is said to have good bench strength.

Please pray on this.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:23 am

Daph

I think Lurdys could be right but I also thought the bench could signify a bench mark in your knowledge of enemy or the knowledge of control over the enemy and your confidence in that knowledge. That was my immediate thought.

I think that dream was very encouraging. God bless,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:51 pm

thanks guys! some very interesting stuff! im totally in agreement with you about the bench meaning strength!
thumbs
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:40 pm

I looked at the bench as being a place of "rest" (you know, like at the bus stop waiting to get on the bus?) you can rest in God knowing that he is protecting you and keeping you by his spirit from all the attempts/attacks of the enemy!! BE CONFIDENT THAT THE DEMONS KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND THEY ARE TERRIFIED!!! Its good that you werent fazed or scared--because you knew who God was and your confidence is in him! Praise God! YOU have the victory (Luke 10:19) what a great dream!!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Daph,

Also realize the blue represented the anointing!!!! You are definitely anointed!!!

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Hey Daph,

Desiree said what I was trying to say but could not. :giggle:

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:38 am

hee hee Connie--you know EXACTLY what to say!!Lol
Be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile