HEY YA'LL I'm BACK! SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE! COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS DREAM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HEY YA'LL I'm BACK! SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE! COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS DREAM?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:13 am

Had a dream that I was sitting in a chair, there were others in the room too but all I remember seeing was my ex. He was sitting on the floor Indian-style with his knees up to his chest and his back was facing me. When I looked down at him I noticed a bald spot in the back of his head. He had like a teeny fro so the spot was noticable.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HEY YA'LL I'm BACK! SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE! COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS DREAM?

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Hi,

I have not taken the accuracy test

The 1st thing I think of is that hair is a covering. Could there be some area in his life that he doesn't have covering/accountability in? Maybe God is wanting you to pray for him?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HEY YA'LL I'm BACK! SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE! COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THIS DREAM?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:36 pm

hey musicalstars2001
I've heard this before, and to be honest, I don't really know. I haven't talked to him in years so I can't tell you how the situation is....

I DID think though, that it had more to do with his maturity level. When I think of bald spots, I think of "old" and most older men have a bald spot in their head somewhere. Maybe he is older and wiser now? Maybe is is more mature?

Time will tell.
THanks so much for taking the time out to respond.

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 am

Hi Desiree, I have not taken the dream interpretation test as yet, this may be a bit of a stretch but perhaps it has to do with a certain section of the brain for instance one part of our brain may control emotions another part may control something else, so therefore where the bald spot is located God could be showing your ex needs something more in that area, so for example suppose the bald spot is where the emotions section is of the brain, perhaps he may find it difficult to control his emotions for instance and hence needs more control in that area.

Since you saw the bald spot at the back of his head that may be the occipital lobe area which I think has to do with our eyesight and the way we see things.

Perhaps these links can help.

http://healthguide.howstuffworks.com/brain-tumors-primary-in-depth.htm (Ignore the info about tumors, instead look on the diagram of the brain and the sections it is divided into)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parietal_lobe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_lobe

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Well Butterfly,
Deep is all I can say!!

I will have to check into what youve said--you've definitely given me a different perspective. :)

Interesting....

Thanks
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top