Parade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parade

Post by mrswilliams on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:28 am

Thank you for taking the time to read my dream and respond. God Bless You!

I was in another country I'm going to say in this dream. There was this parade going on it was so beautiful and the parade was filled with individuals holding flags and waving them about they were all different kinds of colors. I was also waving my own flag and everyone was really happy. As we continued to walked down the street in the parade it got really dark and everyone stopped and started to scream and run as if someone was chasing them. At the end of the street there was a yellow school bus parked sideways as if it was blocking off the end of the street and children were running from it so I began to run. I saw this truck sitting and was still on so I began to try and cut it off but, I couldn't and this guy came up beside me and helped me cut if off. So I said thankyou and continued to run nowhere becuase I didn't know where I was going. This lady stopped me and grabbed my hand and motioned to a building and when we went inside it was a church. It was brightly lit like all the commotion outside didn't even matter. She took me around the congregation and up to the alter where another lady was sitting. The lady that was sitting was the pastor I assume but, it felt like she was looking straight through me almost as if she was judging me. She said to me "What are you here for" I told her I was there seeking God. She said to me " "You already have him and you don't have to seek anymore." I told her that as long as I'm alive I was going to continue to seek him everyday and the bible says seek and you shall find. We began to go back and forth as if I were testifying/preaching together and the congregation began to sing praises. The lady that led me to the church began to sing so beautifully at the alter and I began to clap and give praises and I as I lowered my head she grabbed my hand and just held on to it and I felt this warm feeling come over me like I was no longer in control I just began to shout out to God and I also began to speak in tongues.

Then I woke up. I woke up from this dream feeling like I was actually speaking in tongues in my sleep because it felt so real. My arm position when I awoke was in the same postion in the dream. I had one Hand in the hair as if I was holding someones hand and the other folded. I don't know what this dream means if it means anything but, one thing I can say is I haven't been baptised in the Holy Spirit yet.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parade

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 am

Hi flower
Peace be with you.

I have not taken the accuracy test yet.

Very interesting dream.:)

Sorry if I ask a few questions.Are you a new christian?(It's OK if you are,everyone starts that way.)Do you speak in tounges?(I didn't quite understand it.Sorry.I'm not English speaking.)

I think there are many symbols in this dream.

I think one of the main things are said in the dream:If you found the Lord,believe in what Jesus did for us on the cross and you gave your life to Him,then He is in your life.You don't have to seek God anymore.

huggins

Maybe that's the main message of the dream from God to you.

Yet there other things.
I like the praising in your dream.
I'm gonna pray about your dream.

Please ask the Lord about these things.If the things I said are not what the Lord tells you,please toss them.

God loves you.

May the Lord bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:59 am

Thank you for responding.

Yes I'm a new christian it's been about 9 months now. It's okay that you ask you questions. No I have not spoke in tongues. I've been praying for Baptism in the Holy spirit.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 pm

I wanted to tell you how wonderful it was in your dream when you praised the Lord together and sung and then spoke in tounges. flower
The Lord will lead you to wonderful things and teach you and you will grow in him and be more and more like Jesus Chist our blessed Saviour.:)
It's is good that you prayed for the baptism of the Holy Spirit.Maybe there is an answer in this dream.
When we praise the Lord,the Holy Spirit fills us.
Do they pray for people in your church with people when they pray for baptismin the Holy Spirit?It would be a help for you.
Maybe it also helps that you pray and tell the Lord that you love Him and thank him for what He did on the cross,that he saved you and you are His and He is your Saviour.
Tomorrow I find a few links or book titles about this.
It would be even better if your pastor or brothers and sisters could help you.
When you ask the Lord to baptize you in the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit fills you,just open your mouth and say what the Holy Spirit gives you to speak.
It is written:

"...open thy mouth wide out and I will fill it."(Psalms31,10.)

Sorry for being too pushy.

So I think this dream is quite encouraging.:)
If you have questions please PM me if you like.
The Lord loves you.
God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top