receiving money in dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

receiving money in dream

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:27 am

What does receiving "money" mean in dreams? Because for once I didn't dream of dead people or something fearful. I was getting money from people for rent and I was outside. There were these two women with me or around me. One of them looked like my old co worker I had years ago. As I was collecting rent, I saw this lady had a brown paper bag and it was her purse or like her purse because it had her belongings in it and I looked down and there was a large amount of money laying on top. She gave me what I thought was the rent but there was a card and it had my name on it. It had $100.00 dollar bill in it. I didn't want to take it but she said I should because it was for going to a camp I would not be able to afford. And then there was another lady who did the same thing. I wanted to give it back to her but she started explaining how I needed to go to this place and how important it was for me to go.
Except for the first lady, I don't have any symbols that I recognize in this dream. I didn't know the other lady at all and this first lady, it seemed like I knew her.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: receiving money in dream

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:45 am

Hi:)
I haven'ttaken the accuracy test yet.
Perhaps it's not earthly wealth,but heavenly wealth.Maybe it's like the talents given to you.It also came into my mind that perhaps these ladies pray for you and for a task you do or will do.Maybe these are just my thoughts.
I'm going to pray about this.Please ask the Lord and if it's not what he tells you,please toss it.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top