DRIVING OUT OF CONTROL! REAR-VIEW MIRROR!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DRIVING OUT OF CONTROL! REAR-VIEW MIRROR!

Post by nubava on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:41 pm

I had couple of similar dreams in one week and I would like to share to receive some feedback, revelation!

Dream 1: I was driving my car (and it is the first dream in which I drive myself, not someone else). While driving I saw my mom driving behind me, in the mirror but she disappeared from the mirror after a while, like a fog. I stopped near a stop sign before an intersection but I crossed the line of the stop line and decided to back up and suddenly my car started going backwards very quickly down the hill and I couldn't stop it with the break and I suddenly realised that I needed to put on "driving" to move forward. When I did it everything came back to a normal cycle. But when I came up to the same stop sign, I again crossed the line but stopped there waiting for my turn to move. As I started moving when my turn came, couple of car violated driving rules on the intersection and I thought who had given the driving liscence. Then I drove to a parking lot, I parked my car and my sister was there with me, she told me that only a week is left till her exam and she needed some help, to get ready.

This dream is more or less clear to me but would love confirmation.

Dream 2: I parked my car in the middle of freeway and went to meet my new driving instructor (he was young man whom I met for the first time. I somehow knew he was married) When he saw where I had parked he was kind of shocked and worried and we hurried back into the car to move it from the way. This young man sat in the passenger's seat and was checking how I was driving. As my previous driving instructor had tought me I had to adjust the seat, the mirrors, etc and then start the car. But this time I started doing the first steps simoultanously with starting the car and it became complicated to control the car. The rear-view mirror was quite big, it was difficult to adjust it as I couldn't normaly see the backas I was adjusting the mirror with my hand and constantly looking back as well as the front as the rear-view mirror was covering the view. Suddenly I was in the intersection and didn't notice the red light and pushed the break. And crossed the stop line. The young driving instructor nodded his head in disapproval. Then as the light changed to green I didn't notice it again and was waiting, the instructor showed me the light, so I pushed the gas. The continuation of the dream was quite smooth, I also remember that I did a right turn very beautifully and smoothly first looking left. By this time the driving instructor was smiling.

Dream 3: I parked my car on the street was waiting for my friends. Four of them got in the car and I started the car did a u-turn and here it started again - could not adjust the rear-view mirror, could hardly see the back or front. Almost crushed another car while doing a right turn, didn't notice a car from the left, then didn't notice a bus stop and drove on the curb. My friends asked me whether I was ok, I told them everything was under control. But suddenly I changed my mind, I realised I couldn't control the car and decided to stop the car and I appeared on the sidewalk. And the car and friends disappeared, I was sitting on the ground and thinking, there was a guy talking to me

Any thoughts?.

Last edited by nubava on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DRIVING OUT OF CONTROL! REAR-VIEW MIRROR!

Post by ditte3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi
I haven't taken the test.

My first thoughts:

Can it be that you deal to much with what you did in the past or checking if your actions were right?Perhaps being unsure in yourself and caring too much of what others think?

Perhaps the too big rear view mirror blocking your sight means this.
Please ask the Lord about it.If anything I said is not what the lord tells you please toss them.

I'm going to pray more about your dreams,because they are very interesting.

God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:22 am

OMG. I got goose bumps from your 1st dream, Nubava. I had a VERY similar (not exact) dream. I left my Mom's house and came up behind a white car. I almost hit the car but stopped right in time. The white car started to back up and forced me to back up so I wouldn't get hit. I looked out my rear view mirror and saw my Mother's car. I stopped right before I hit her.

I fasted and knew that I need to forgive my Mom and let her be a part of my life. After I fasted, God has given me such a loving heart toward my Mom with SOOOO much patience (something that I know is NOT of me but of the HOLY SPIRIT)

Are there any unresolved issues with your Mom in your life? At least for your 1st dream.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Wow, thanks ladies for you replies which sounded like confirmations of my thoughts.

I have been thinking about these dreams and why God started showing me MY DRIVING, ME DRIVING MY OWN CAR. I find this very interesting as I just got my driving licence and simultaneously I have started making my own decision in life, i.e. not looking at my mom and dad what they think I should do, etc. Especially the past two years we've been very close to each other and the decision making process was always corporate, not individual. What I saw in "me driving my car" is that God showing me that I can drive although I am not very smooth/experienced driver.

EmilyM, wow, praise God for changing your heart, itís amazing how He works in us. From my point of view my mom disappearing from my rear-view mirror is parallel her leaving me at this point of my life. We are now separated due to certain positive circumstances. Anyway, it seems like itís a new season in my life in which God step by step is moving, preparing, teaching me to walk my own life. I do not want to sound like a child who rebels and wants to be independent form parents, no; I guess itís a natural change. And as for my sister, she was going to start a new life in a new place and a week was left for that and she needed my help to encourage her, to help her. I guess my mom and I are too close to each other, like best friends, my sister too, and this separation is a bit painful but God is fillinf me with His love and presence. I believe that He will bring into my life new people who will be friends (although no one can replace my mom and sis) Does this make sense?

As for dreams #2 and #3, I also thought that I am kind of looking to much into my past, past experiences, etc and can not see the present and that's why I'm out of control. Ditte, you are right that I care too much what others think or will think if I do this or that. I also will be praying for God to reveal more on these dreams, these are just my first impressions and thoughts on the dreams. Feel free to bring some more insight/confirmation

praying flower I love how God speaks and works to change us flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Any ther thoughts?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top