saved by angels from Assassins from someone so close??????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saved by angels from Assassins from someone so close??????????

Post by dreams3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:21 am

i dream alot today but can remember all the details in the dreams...but may be they are two in one or meaning the same...i dont know.

i left a christian sister business store . As i was going on in the street the 2 gun men fired at me..but surprisingly the it seems there were 2 people stopping the shots and the stunned gunned men ran back. ...then it seems i was passingby a place and i saw my younger brother talking to this two gunmen..then it dawn on me he had sent them to shot and take my money....then i passed on. (actually i chatted with my two brothers yesternight and both are in financial need to do some project but i dont have to help..really i would love to)Later it seems we were in two waiting-rooms to catching a train and i was in the other room..while he was in the other.. then it seems he sent this 2 again and someone was trying to tell me to go to a room and hide and when they came they could not found me to their surprised..then again the scene changed as if i woke up and was narrating the dream to my elder sister that angels saved me. The scene change to see me and sister going to ease ourselves in a public toilet as in the ones in an airport or shopping mall..and i was having this feeling of climbing up the toilet seat in case my bro try an attempt again( i was at the same time thinking this is no use i can be gotten either way) i saw my shoes where winter boots (i left them at the toilet door)and it appears my sister was kind of watching out for me...

then i work up from this dream to go to the toilet to ease myself. So any idea God is trying to say to me????

Last edited by dreams3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: saved by angels from Assassins from someone so close??????????

Post by ditte3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi
Peace be with you.
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.
Very intersting dreams.
Do you think your dreams are caused by what happened with your brother,or it is symbolic?
I had a dream which I know was caused by the happenings of what happened the day before,yet my dream was not about the previous day,only maybe symbolicly maybe coming back.Please ask the Holy Spirit what he is trying to tell you.What is in your life nowasays of which the Lord wants to show/tell you something.
I liked how you were protected in your dream.:)
I'm going to pray about it too.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:45 am

i am ``suspecting`` my younger is angry that i did not offer to help him ..that is what i have been thinking...Anyway i dont want to take any chances..thats why i place the dream hear. ...i even tempted to call him to ask if he was angry because he did not sound so when i chatted with him before the night of the dream. Anyway thanks for your insight..i am still praying over it.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top