i can't find a bag that i can use

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i can't find a bag that i can use

Post by MaMa on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:34 pm

i am inside a school classroom and a female teacher says you have the gift of a seer. then all the students go to another classroom for another class. this time a male teacher tells me you have the gift of a seer. we all go to the dinning room for lunch after all the classes. as we are all eating i see a vision and all the people fade away and the color of the dream turn into brown and yellow. things around me change into something happened 100 years ago of the school. the place of the school was a cowboy town before. i walk around the town and see a local store. i walk inside and find lots of bags there and remember i need a bigger diaper bag in real life. so i check out all the bags there but can't find one that i can use. they are either too small or dirty with marks. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i can't find a bag that i can use

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:41 am

Hi
Peace bewith you.
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.
Very interesting dream.

Maybe it has something to do with something that happened in the past influencing what is happening today.
Let's pray about it.
If what I said is not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.

I would like to ask something.Sorry I'm not English speaking originally.I would like to ask.What kind of bag were you looking for?A bag for diapers?

God bless you.:)

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 pm

English isn't my first language either. so don't worry!
i was looking for something big for me to carry lots of things. i do have three kids in real life. i somehow remembered that i needed a bigger diaper bag and i happened to see some big bags at the local store in my dream. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top