Circles and Chocolate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Circles and Chocolate

Post by Lissa01 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi. I had a dream this week and it involved chocolate. This would be dream number three this year with chocolate...

anyway, I was getting ready. I had no idea what type of event this was, but it turned out to be my wedding. As I am overlooking final touches here and there, I find that in the dining hall there are round tables... a total of four cakes; all cakes are round and chocolate. (3 sets of 2 cakes and one cake with 3 cakes) When I am making sure what people are going to be served, i find on their table setting fruit covered in chocolate. Apparently I mentioned we were expecting 35 people to show, but it was clearly well over thirty.

I know that circles represent eternity... but I've searched in my bible for chocolate. Thank you for your help thumbs

Lissa01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Circles and Chocolate

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Hi flower
Peace be with you.
I haven't aken the accuracy test.

Perhaps the wedding is symbolic,meaning the wedding of Christ and His Bride.Please ask the Lord about it.

There is no chocolate in the Bible.But a verse appeared in my mind from the book of Nehemiah.

"Then he said unto them,go your way,eat the fat,and drink the sweet,and send portions to them for whom nothing is prepared:for this day is holy onto the Lord:neither be sorry;for the joy of the Lord is your strength."(Nehemiah 8,10.)

Also i found this:

"How sweet are thy words unto my taste!Yeah sweeter than honey to my mouth!"(Psalms119,103.)

Please pray about these.If these are not what the Lord tells you please toss them.

God bless you.

Last edited by ditte3 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lissa01 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:37 pm

I had forgotten about this dream. Thank you for providing me with scripture. I'd been in prayer and a word was laid in my heart. Chocolate = to indulge.

having re-read my own post I seem to understand a little more.

Lissa01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top