Cell phones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cell phones

Post by Angelwings on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Sorry if this topic has been covered. I haven't had time to go through the topics and find anything about it.

I wanted to know if anyone had insight on cell phones in dreams. I have an idea that it is a source of communication but how can we tie that to the scriptures?

I've had a few dream with cellphones.
Recently I had a dream where I had both my cell phones (IRL I have a work cell phone and a personal cell phone). I tried to use the phones to make a call and warn someone about something, but I couldn't get reception at first but eventually got through. then at the end of the dream my husband replaced my work cell phone with a new one. It was a beautiful purple-red color and the main feature was the small little gps device that you could visibly see sticking out the side.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cell phones

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:09 pm

yep i hav cel ph drms wer im talkin an havg a convo, um if u wanna scrip 4 it try jer3;33,,,call un2 me an i;ll answer thee,,, or if u wanna song 2 confirm it,,;; operata get me jesus on tha line'' perhaps its tied in wiv D,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:26 am

Well people in bible days didnt have phones so it would be hard to connect that to scripture!!lol....no seriously, I believe you are right, its a way of communication and some would say it's "your calling", kind of interceding so to speak for someone.

In the dream you were trying to get through to someoen but there was no reception--is this true in real life, it's hard for you to get someone to understand your point of view?

I wonder if the new phone is a new way of communication either between you and your husband or in your prayer life about your husband?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:20 am

Very nice Desiree.....I agree with that totally.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:39 am

Dreamster flower lol!

Thank you Desiree,
I will pray about what you said.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 am

cajun wings,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:56 am

Hi
It can mean communication and I think a connection too.A contact with the Lord and with other members oof the body of Christ.
Maybe beacause it's personal,it may mean personal call.Maybe this is just my thought.
Scratch Chin
I like that your husband gave you a new cellphone.:) Maybe he is the lord in your dream.
I like the gps in it.Maybe meaning the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Please pray about these.if they are not what the Lord tells you,please toss them.
God bless you. Flower Power

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 am

I have not taken any of the dream tests. These are only my gut feeling thoughts so please be prayerful over what is being saidÖ

I have had dreams about phones (cell and landlines). In my experience, those dreams are speaking to me concerning my communication, or lack thereof, with the Lord. To me, these dreams are a call to pray, communicate, fellowship with God.
I tried to use the phones to make a call and warn someone about something,
I believe this has to do with someone you have been praying for/about and you want to go minister to them. Your intentions are good but you may need to seek God further before you ďwarn them about something.Ē
but I couldn't get reception at first but eventually got through.
You are trying to handle it in your own strength (personal cell phone). I think itís a good thing that you didnít give up until you got reception. I think this shows that you went into prayer (communication) with God and He gave you a revelation/word for this person. You knew what to pray for and how to pray about it. Then you were able to get THROUGH to this person in whatever area. Do you remember which phone you were finally able to get through on? The work cell, maybe?
then at the end of the dream my husband replaced my work cell phone with a new one. It was a beautiful purple-red color and the main feature was the small little gps device that you could visibly see sticking out the side.
I think the new work phone given to you by your husband symbolizes a new level of communication between you and God. He is calling you to a deeper prayer (communication) level Ė higher actually, because purple symbolizes royalty and royalty is a high level of authority. Red symbolizes the blood which is life. Your prayers hold life and have the authority to do what you send them out to do and get results. And this is because you are seeking Him for directions. A GPS device gives SPECIFIC directions. And I think that is why it is the MAIN feature. It even lets you know, immediately, when you have gone off course and redirects you to get back on the right course from the exact point you got off. People are going to visibly see that you have received directions/instructions from the Lord.

I truly believe God is calling you into a new levelÖa deeper level of prayer (communication) with Him. There are some things He wants to reveal to you and give directions about. Heís going to show you what to pray about and tell you how to pray about it. But He can only do it if you seek Him in prayer.

Iím going through this exact same season. My heart wanted to reach out so badly to this person. I wanted to go to him in my own strength and I was actually saying some things to him. But God spoke to me through a dream, letting me know that it canít be done that way. He had to let me know the same thing I just shared with you. After I had the dream I began to go into another level of prayer with God about him. Not just him, but a lot of other people/situations Iím praying for. Iím using him because heís the one God has revealed some things about. And so that you know, what God revealed to me concerning him is not what I had been praying about. This is why we must get instructions and directions from God as to what we need to be praying for so that our prayers will be effective. Thatís why the bible says the effectual, fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much. We have to know what to pray before it can be effectual.

Just as a dear friend said to me concerning my dream; we have to know what/who the strongman is first, before we can bind him.

Be blessed.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:35 am

Hi Angelwings, I am going to reply just based on my experience with cell phones! For me it's been a form of a communication!
For instance, in one specific situation I was worried about one person and what he was thinking and experiencing as he would not communicate with me at all and I dreamed that he sent me a text message and the text message basically explained it all. IRL he didn't communicate with me but through a dream God showed me all. The text message dream was SO real as if this person would have written to me in real life. In other instances this same person would call me say things which in fact made sense in real life or he sent me some more text messages which expressed his feelings and desires. IRL he never told me anything at all but God showed me through my dreams what this guy wanted and felt. These dreams helped me a lot as I stayed encouraged and they helped me to communicate in a right way with this guy in real life. I pray this helps flower

Virtous, I really like your explanation thumbs

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top