bus/airport dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bus/airport dream

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:40 pm

I'm on a short van/bus (not sure since I never see the outside.) None of us are cramped in the bus, and the seats are like those in a school bus. I can't see anyone's face, but I specifically remember having spoken to/gotten to know this guy two rows behind me. I don't know where our bus is, but I know we're somewhere in the US.
Then the scene switches:
We're all still in the bus and we're all still in the same seats and I still can't see outside of the bus. I know that we were in Russia and I remember looking at a white hotel key and thinking I should take it back to the hotel, but instead I kept it. Then we had 2 random people (can't see their faces), come in and they stayed with us.
The scene switches again:
We're in an airport, the only part I see is as if it were a huge lobby. We're all dispersed going to catch our own flights. I remember thinking, maybe I should call him (the guy that sat behind me in the bus) to check that he gets home safely.

That's it.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with some sort of missionary trip to Russia.....any other suggestions for the other parts of the dream would be greatly appreciated!

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bus/airport dream

Post by musicalstars2001 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:46 pm

any ideas anyone?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi
Peace be with you.
Very interesting dream.
I'm going to pray about it.
I haven't taken the accuracy test.

A thought:the key may be an important symbol.

God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 am

Thanks so much. I'm still praying/trying to figure out what it means aas well. I've been asking God for other dreams to bring more clarity and meaning to this one and others that I've received.

My thoughts were:

A hotel is a place of rest/peace. The fact that I had a hotel key, means that I stayed at that hotel. I'm thinking God is telling me that there is peace/access in going to Russia at some point.... Or maybe that He has given me access to the nations? I do have a heart for the nations. Possibly Russia not only represents itself but other nations..

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top