a segmented dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a segmented dream...

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:37 am

Segment 1: This one is in vivid colors. I'm watching on the outside. I see myself in an army uniform with a backpack. I'm coming into some building from the outside (a short walk), and I bump into a dark figure. I on the outside slay it. After that an SUV type vehicle appears behind me. I don't take any chances and I cut it into pieces, thinking that it was connected to the figure.

Segment 2: I'm outside a building and I have stuff with me. (I can't see what it is and in the back of my mind I'm focused on where my car is, cause I know I parked it somewhere.) I cover myself with a towel because I'm in a bikini. I do sense I'm a little scared about staying outside, so I go inside the building, which is a restaurant. As soon as I get in, I directly go to the right side and am placed at a table with people I don't know. There is a young boy, and 2 older people. (I can't see any of their faces.) I sit on the side where the young boy is, since there is already a free seat. I also remember, one of the adults didn't like me. I look around the restaurant, and it's a 2 story one. I see a guy leaning over the railing, inside the restaurant, as if he's looking for someone. I notice his eyes change from normal to evil red, (it goes back and forth). I tell the people at the table with me, but as they turn to look, I start to freak out a little because I think that the guy is going to notice. In the dream, I have a feeling that he was looking for me. Also, none of us are eating at this restaurant, and it is a fully packed restaurant.

Segment 3: I'm in a room with a couple other people and I remember feeling a little scared because there was a person or 2 that told us to stay in the room and that we couldn't leave. As I'm walking around, the door opens and a bunch of people walk in. I notice a friend, (I just met him 2 months ago. His name is Justin.) in the crowd right away. The only other person I can partly see is a girl that he's talking to, as he's walking in. But, I don't know what the relationship there is. I try to hide from him and I get a little nervous and I'm hoping that he doesn't see me. I can't see who anyone else is. Then everyone is standing, and starts to stretch their right arm out, back and forth, some slow and some fast. I asked someone why they were doing that, and one said, for stretching. So I join, still not really understanding. As I do, there is someone behind me, who I can't see the face, and his left arm is around my waist. I do notice that a couple rows behind me is Justin.

In between the segments: Somewhere in between I remember looking for my car and not finding it. Someone took me to my house, but I still didn't have my car.

Any ideas, interpretations, are greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time for reading this.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a segmented dream...

Post by musicalstars2001 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:15 am

any ideas anyone?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 am

do you feel unprotected/exposed about anything in your life?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 pm

well, actually the 3rd one actually has manifested. We had a get together a couple of nights ago, with a few guest ministers from out of town and that segment was God telling me to stay. You know the scripture where Jesus tells the disciples to stay in that city to receive. He wanted me to stay for that to receive something. (which I did :)

the 2nd segment:
My friend thinks that the towl represents a spiritual covering. The things that are outside with me, are possibly gifts that I've been given, I just don't have any place to put it (i.e. can't find my car)
The man on the ledge, she thinks that someone is going to try and find me/point me out because I'm going to be very open/vulnerable to people and some people are not going to receive it well.

I'm still trying to figure out what the kid, and the 2 adults represent. My friend is concerned because no one is eating. She feels as though it represents something fake....

The 1st segment: I just feel it may relate to my new job. Preparing to go into battle. It's a pretty tough job, but can be rewarding. I'm taking care of people who have disabilities.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Hi flower
Peace be with you.
Interesting dreams.
I have not taken the accuracy test.

It seems that the different segments has one thing in common:fear.
Yet in the beginning of the dream you are in uniform,maybe meaning that you are a fighter.We are soldiers of God.

Maybe you not finding your car means that you feel a bit uncertain in your life nowasays,perhaps you don't know know how to manage in life.Is it possible.(I had a dream where I was not the one who was driving,but my mother in law,and in that dream it meant for me that I was not quite the one managing my life.Or something like that.)So driving a car may mean managing your life or it also can mean a task or mission.Please ask the lord what it may mean in your case.Maybe there is another meaning.

The restausrant is a place to feed people and to be fed.We are fed by the word of God.

Can it be that it's about a church where the members don't get their "spiritual food",the preaching and teaching the word of God?

Perhaps some people don't like you,but don't be afraid of them.The Lord is with us.

"What shall we then say to these things?if God is for us,who can be against us?"(Romans8,31.)

The name Justin means: just,upright,righteous.

The streching out beack and forth is strange.I mean we often lift our right arm or both when we praise the Lord.
Yet this streching out back and forth reminds me of something elese. duh The nazi arm lifting.Was it like that or I just misunderstood it?

I forgot the towel.It seemed you didn't feel fully clothed and that's why you you put the towel on.Maybe it means uncertainity before these people.Maybe the lord shows you not to be afraid of them.Put on the full armour of God (Ephesians6.) and fight and defend yourself.:)The lord and His angels are fighting with us.Our awesome God is the Lord of Hosts!!!

There are many more things to pray about in your dream.

Be encouraged.The Lord is with us.

I wish all the best and the blessing of the Lord on you and your job.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 am

ditte: thanks for your suggestions. none of them really bare witness with my spirit though.

like i said in my previous post, the dream where I'm in the room and we're stretching has actually manifested itself already. the stretching isn't a nazi arm stretch, our else I would've mentioned that. it was stretching as if stretching before you excersice. Not only did God want me to stay that night to receive something, they spoke over all of us in the room that we were all going to move to a higher level in our walk with God, hence the stretching.

Even though most of this is figured out, sometimes I still like to get other people's interpretation, because sometimes there is something that I missed.

I also found out recently that the guy in the dream where I was in the room, actually represents a possible future husband, and someone who I actually know in real life :)

Thanks for your suggestions though.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top