ARTIFICIAL INSEMNATION?! Brrr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARTIFICIAL INSEMNATION?! Brrr

Post by nubava on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:23 am

DREAM 1: In this dream I was at a female doctor's, she told me that I could only have a baby only using artificial insemnation and she was quite serious. I was shocked and I called my husband to ask him to come as it was very important to us. (IRL I am not married, do not have any children.) My husband told me that he was right at the emtrance of the doctor's practice as he knew I was going there he decided to be there just in case. In five minutes he was there, I was holding his hand waiting in panic and tears as the doctor would finish talking on the phone and explain everything to him. I was crying heavily, he couldn't understand anything. SO when he found out about artificial insemnation he was shocked and resisted and didn't want it. But later he calmed down and said ok.

DREAM 2: May be a month ago or more I had a dream in which a female doctor was telling me what I would have to do to concieve, and there were too many steps and instructions and i remember even the word "fasting" in the instructions. But I told the doctor that all she told me didn't lok like natural, more artificial and I wanted to concieve in a natural way and left. (Keep in mind that in real life I am not attempting anything of the above mentioned)

praying

Last edited by nubava on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARTIFICIAL INSEMNATION?! Brrr

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Didn't take the test. Have you been deceived? If not, I think God is preparing you for what to come. Doctor represent Satan, God is warning you not to be deceived. Jesus was your husband in the dream. Your spirit did not bear witness so you prayed about it. Jesus will be with you where ever your feet goes. 5 is the number of grace...Jesus grace will keep you. Fasting is always good. This is a dream from God with specific instruction: pray, fast, and don't let go. Are you ready for ministry? This is not about a baby but ministry. Whatever the case don't move before God.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Dreamert00 wrote:Didn't take the test. Have you been deceived? If not, I think God is preparing you for what to come. Doctor represent Satan, God is warning you not to be deceived. Jesus was your husband in the dream. Your spirit did not bear witness so you prayed about it. Jesus will be with you where ever your feet goes. 5 is the number of grace...Jesus grace will keep you. Fasting is always good. This is a dream from God with specific instruction: pray, fast, and don't let go. Are you ready for ministry? This is not about a baby but ministry. Whatever the case don't move before God.

Why do you think that the doctor is the Satan?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Only because your husband represent Jesus.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:55 pm

But couldnt a doctor also represent Jesus cause I had a dream where there was a lady doctor and from the interpertation Jesus represented the doctor thinking

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Dreamert00 wrote:Only because your husband represent Jesus.

mjtorrence wrote:But couldnt a doctor also represent Jesus cause I had a dream where there was a lady doctor and from the interpertation Jesus represented the doctor thinking

ok, here come contradictions lol!

In any case, I wonder what does "artificial insemnation" mean here duh Kind of confused here

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi flower
I haven't taken the test.
I'm sure the Holy Spirit will help you about the symbols in your dream.Who represents who.

My first thoughts:

Maybe it's not about a baby,but about a work for God.Something new.It seems to me like when in church there are some people who have maybe little faith in your "abilities",maybe thinking you are not able to do it "in a natural way",so they give some necessary (fasting)and unnecessery advice.So perhaps it makes you you uncertain at first but then you find "courage" and think you are able to do it.

These are my first thoughts,if the Lord tells you something elese,please toss them.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:42 pm

ditte3 wrote:Hi flower
I haven't taken the test.
I'm sure the Holy Spirit will help you about the symbols in your dream.Who represents who.

My first thoughts:

Maybe it's not about a baby,but about a work for God.Something new.It seems to me like when in church there are some people who have maybe little faith in your "abilities",maybe thinking you are not able to do it "in a natural way",so they give some necessary (fasting)and unnecessery advice.So perhaps it makes you you uncertain at first but then you find "courage" and think you are able to do it.

These are my first thoughts,if the Lord tells you something elese,please toss them.

God bless you.

will surely pray about this dream more, this is a puzzle for me praying thanks for your input, appreciate it, actually you have a point here but I do not quite see what is it that God shows me, I guess the clue to this dream lies in the phrase "artificial insemnation" or as you say faith in my "abilities". When God reveals it, then it'll be clear who is who in the dream praying huggins

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi nubava -

When I read your dream, the first thing that came to mind is someone trying to speak into your life with a false authority. Because while the doctor was trying to diagnose you and give you a remedy (man made), the ultimate physician who will decide is the Lord so it's good that in the dreams you resisted the advice (because you knew it wasn't natural). I think that if this dynamic isn't already occurring that the Lord is showing you that it will occur.

As it relates to the symbolism, we have to be careful about cookie cutting symbols...no one symbol means the same thing 100% of the time, even those symbols that appear to have a consistent meaning. Look at the overall mean and the context in which the symbol appears. Look at the feelings of the dreamer in the dream. Most of all, let the Holy Spirit speak to you... flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:49 pm

WOW Lurdys, this is amazing, GOD IS SO GOOD, I didn't realise that this dream and the situation I am going through were so close related. As you mentioned, I was too concentrated on the seperate symbols and didn't see the whole picture. But praise God, He is teaching me :)))

In few words -
someone trying to speak into your life with a false authority.
- it's the enemy, trying to sound like from God and bringing me down and distract me from the promise of God.

I think that if this dynamic isn't already occurring that the Lord is showing you that it will occur.
After reading your post, I realised that I had another dream concerning my situation and the dream was showing me the dynamic. I believe that the Lord was encouraging me through that dream that the dynamic will occur IRL life too, it's still in process.

As i went through this discouregment from the enemy, I didn'y have the feelings I had in the dream, i.e. crying heavily, (I usually feel the same way IRL as in the dream that's why I didn't realise what this dream was about) yes I had couple of tears and mood change, disappointment moments but it was mostly firey attacks on my THOUGHTS/MIND. I believe the Lord had already equipped me, given me strength to go through this.

Now I am even more convinced that the enemy does not have power, he is a lier but GOD is SO BIG and MIGHTY.
happy dance

Thanks, my friends for your inputs thumbs
I state my claim and stand my ground and I believe that God will do what He has promised me He will do. praiseGod

Does this make sense?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Amen, sister, it makes plenty sense! thumbs Stand on the promises of God, His word will not return void! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Amen sister and thanks! By the way the very next day I had a short dream in which someone (I do not remember whether woman or man) was wearing a HUGE yellowish snake on his/her neck. And then she/he took the snake off the neck very heavily and with difficulty as the snake was huge and heavy. And I thought that I wouldn't like to wear that snake on my neck, didn't want even to try as someone was telling to try.

I believe these dreams are connected and the second dream was a confirmation that I made the right choice by resisting flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top