Seeking help understanding my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeking help understanding my dream

Post by DeeVine on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:49 pm

I attended a Women's Conference lastnight. The message was "Doing a new thing, with what God has placed inside!"

It was late once I arrived home from and I honestly didn't go in depth with my prayer before going to bed. I thanked God for the night, his message, the messenger - knowing that after receiving what was decreed; things were changing (for the better, in Jesus name)!

My dream:

I had the urge to use the restroom, so I went downstairs to my bathroom. As I prepared myself I noticed a cord hanging. I reached for the cord to gain a better look, recognizing it was an umbilical cord (puzzled and thinking, "am I truly holding an umbilical cord and why is it here?") At this point I'm curious and gently begin to pull the cord to see what was at the other end. Lo and behold, there was a baby; very small - at it's beginning stage (as an embryo). Once I saw the baby, I froze, looking at it in amazement.....then I woke up and actually remembered the dream which is rare for me.

DeeVine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeking help understanding my dream

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Hi DeeVine,

This is not an interpretation just my thoughts.

It seems like your dream is similar to the message you received from the conference. God doing a new thing in you represented by the baby. Whatever the Lord has birthed in you (using your own words) is in the very beginning stages. Your amazement seems to say that you receive what the Lord is doing in you. If this does not bear witness to you please disregard. flower

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:25 pm

i agree! you may be surprised to see the way God brings this new thing about!
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top