Mexico hit by..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mexico hit by..........

Post by Jrkelly3 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 am

Ok I had a dream that starts out with six men and each man had a stone. I could see that the stones had some sort of symbols or numbers. They turned them and they did it until the symbols or numbers were what they were looking for or until they were told to stop. When they stopped they held the symbol side to themselves and the bottom of the stones were where I could read them. I remember seeing the three sets of numbers to my right but do not remember what those numbers were. But I remember the numbers on the three stones on my left the first stone (starting left to right) had a 11 the next one had an 11 and the third one had a 10. The man holding the stone with the 10 turned the stone around to the other side and I saw a clock that showed me 5 somethingt am. Then I was shown a huge tsunami that split into two at the gulf of California. And it wiped out everything all the way to las Vegas nv. Mind u I live in Vegas but where me and my family live was not damaged. Then I came back to where the men were and talked to one of them he was a black man and he told me that he was from the tribe of Benjamin. Then I woke up.[justify]

Jrkelly3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexico hit by..........

Post by ditte3 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 am

Wow.
I don't know,but it sounds scary.Can it be a date and time for a possible disaster?Year,month,day,hour?
These were my first thoughts and they might be my own thoughts.Please toss them if it's not what the Holy Spirit tells you.

I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

I'm going to pray about it.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrkelly3 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 am

Thank you I have been praying about it too! I just am worried that it may be a date and time and place and that millions of people are going to get hurt or killed so I keep praying that I am wrong! Also keep in your prayers that if this a vision of a major catastrophe that those people in the areas that this is expected to hit that people get saved and that no one gets hurt. bandaid

Jrkelly3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:33 am

I'm praying for the people there and praying about it.I hope it's not a tsunami.
Whatever it is,even if a warning,we have to pray.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:46 am

Hey. Yeah, I was thinking the date and time thing too. Although, it'd be interesting to see what the other half of the set of numbers were...the ones you can't remember.

Other than a possibility of an actual world event....I had a thought that it could be a huge out-pouring of the Holy Spirit.? water also symbolizes the Holy Spirit.

Definitely ask God for other dreams to clarify this one you had...(just a thought) :)

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrkelly3 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:08 am

Ok update me and my friend have been praying and we went through the bible searching each book for chapter 11:11 most of the books talk about division and judgement and a couple in the new testament talk about the gentiles being saved. And in the book of revelations it talks about the 2 prophets. My friend did a web search (while praying that God guide her) and searched prophecy and tidal wave and was led to revelations 13 which talks about.t the anti- Christ. Yeah my friend wishes I could remember those other numbers also. I had another dream the night before last...... I was back in Anaheim California and it was dark. It was so dark you could not see a thing. I needed to get across the street but could nit see if cars were coming and saw 2 people get hit by the cars cause you could not see them coming. I remember I was starting to walk to the street light because of the cross walk and a guy jumped and missed me but hit another guy and they started fighting. Somehow I was on the other side of the street and walked. While walking I was getting mad cause I could not take my headphones off ( mind you I know that I was getting mad cause I could not hear my dream cause I had the tv on and I guess it was loud) I was getting frustrated cause I could not see because of the darkness ( oh and by the way there was fog or smoke in the air also making it that much darker) and then my hood on my jacket was falling in front of my eyes. Finally I see a house and enter the house and the house had lights and candles and it was warm and safe. Once inside we could not leave and I remember thinking that I had been there before. The lights were beautiful they looked like gold! Then woke up

Jrkelly3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Mia also had a dream about a tidal wave. She posted it in world prophecies. i posted your dream there as well under hers.... heres the link...
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/national-world-prophecies-f20/crater-tsunami-t7448.htm

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Jrkelly3 wrote:Ok update me and my friend have been praying and we went through the bible searching each book for chapter 11:11 most of the books talk about division and judgement and a couple in the new testament talk about the gentiles being saved. And in the book of revelations it talks about the 2 prophets. My friend did a web search (while praying that God guide her) and searched prophecy and tidal wave and was led to revelations 13 which talks about.t the anti- Christ. Yeah my friend wishes I could remember those other numbers also. I had another dream the night before last...... I was back in Anaheim California and it was dark. It was so dark you could not see a thing. I needed to get across the street but could nit see if cars were coming and saw 2 people get hit by the cars cause you could not see them coming. I remember I was starting to walk to the street light because of the cross walk and a guy jumped and missed me but hit another guy and they started fighting. Somehow I was on the other side of the street and walked. While walking I was getting mad cause I could not take my headphones off ( mind you I know that I was getting mad cause I could not hear my dream cause I had the tv on and I guess it was loud) I was getting frustrated cause I could not see because of the darkness ( oh and by the way there was fog or smoke in the air also making it that much darker) and then my hood on my jacket was falling in front of my eyes. Finally I see a house and enter the house and the house had lights and candles and it was warm and safe. Once inside we could not leave and I remember thinking that I had been there before. The lights were beautiful they looked like gold! Then woke up
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.
A few days ago I read about the two witnesses in the Book of Revelations.It occured to me that it's Revelations11,11..Someone posted that 1111 comes back in his/her(?) mind all the time,and asked what could it mean.So I posted it on that thread.

Do you think that your dream about the tsunami and this dream are connected?

I think you should post this dream separately,mentioning the tsunami dream,if you feel it to be connected.

Maybe the end of this dream means finally getting "home" from the darkness of the world.

Please ask the Holy Spirit about it though.I'm going to pray about your dreams.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top