My husband & I were getting a divorse in my dream!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband & I were getting a divorse in my dream!!

Post by Zippy81 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 am

In the dream we had decided to get a divorse. We havent been getting a long well in real life & I have been speaking to his mum about our probs. Past few weeks we have been doing ok though but our probs are still there to be worked through. In the dream I tell his parents what we have decided & his mum runs off to speak to him so I am left in this strange shelter in the dirt with his dad where I keep trying to put red icing with beads on a cake while talking to him but the icing keeps coming off for some reason so I just stop. Then all of the sudden there were loads of houses representing countrys like ancient Greece & midevil England and also like American indians that we owned & they all kept collapsing. In the dream I would look at a house & say that one is about to fall & then it would. There was one house that stayed up but it wasent ours but I don't know who's it was. The dream carried on where we worked together but were on a break or something together to keep up an appearance & he was just ignoring me talking to other women while I was secretly sad about what was happening. Then I walked away to think about what i was going to do now, down some steel stairs and past a woman with a newborn baby that was flinging it around. ( like you would with a toddler not a newborn!) a man said stop doing that to that baby & she said "No she likes it" Then the dream finished.

This dream has rattled me even though it seems like a pizza dream kind of. You just know God is trying to tell you something when you wake up & feel you need to know what it is.

Zippy81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband & I were getting a divorse in my dream!!

Post by Jrkelly3 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:38 am

The houses could represent your problems with your family. I have a feeling the baby is you. Your being tossed around by the struggles in your marriage. Some how your su.posed to set an example to your husband and stop bickering back. Pray for him and yourself. I believe God is telling you that without His help your marriage will end in divorce but he is warning you of this so you can stop it before it happens.
This is just what I picked up from it. I pray that you and your husband find the Lord together and with the help of God you will be a happy unit once again! thumbs

Jrkelly3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top