21 DOLLARS... VERY unusual dream(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

21 DOLLARS... VERY unusual dream(s)

Post by Songs of Seashells on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:20 pm

I PRAYED BEFORE GOING TO BED AND ASKED THE LORD TO SHOW ME HOW HE SEES MY HUSBAND AND I, AND HOW WE ARE DOING. I ASKED "PLEASE REVEAL IT TO ME IN A DREAM OR A VISION."

I woke up the following morning with this dream, Saturday, August 21st, 2010

I was looking at my husband as he was driving, his window was rolled completely down.

His arm was resting on the window, where I saw a twenty dollar bill and a one tucked under his arm flapping in the breeze as we drove.

I thought, "you'd better not lift that arm or that money will surly fly away". I said to hub, "you better get that money in."

END OF DREAM

Yes, when I looked over, I thought it was weird he had money under his arm like that with the chance of it blowing away AND, I wondered what in the world was he doing.

HE THEN TOLD ME THAT HE'D HAD A BAD DREAM. THIS WAS HIS DREAM THAT SAME MORNING.

Sat Aug 21st 2010

He was in the woods and was in the military moving from base to base.
He has lost everything. He has no car, no money....
He made a deal. He KNEW it was a bad deal, and that it dealt with smuggling.
He woke up with a real bad feeling and feeling like a looser.

Hub says he knows he dreams but doesn't remember most of them. I haven't been dreaming much lately that I can recall AND FURTHERMORE hub and I DO NOT have "shared thoughts or ideas in dreams". THIS IS A FIRST.

ALSO. I JUST NOTICED THAT WAS I WAS TYPING THIS, THE DATE IS THE 21ST.... PLUS, I HAD FOUND $21.00 DOLLARS TODAY IN OUR FILES IN THE OFFICE. MONEY THAT HUB FORGOT HE'D PLACED IN THE FILES. IT HAPPENED TO BE A TWENTY DOLLAR BILL AND A ONE.

Anyone? Scratch Chin

THANK YOU FOR ANY INPUT YOU MAY HAVE

BLESSINGS TO YOU AND IT IS wonderful TO BE BACK.

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 21 DOLLARS... VERY unusual dream(s)

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 am

Ok, in my opinion the dream you had AND its manifestiation was a big HELLO saying that you need to pay attention to HIS dream from that night. (yes the dream you had was about finding the money in the file) But your dream was also about finances and finding something hidden that you didnt know was there...HIS dream was about losing money from a bad deal...BOTH dreams were about finances and definately are connected..God is showing you the future...

I feel the need to pray for your husband and whatever that bad deal is...he will be feeling really down about it (like its his fault) and will need your wisdom and encouragement. this type of dreaming happens with my husband and i quite often..
God bless,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:54 pm

HOW TREMENDOUSLY PROFOUND........ I AM IN AWE OF THE LORD. (nothing unusual lol)
I need to be quiet and meditate on what you have posted. I will respond again.

THANK YOU DEAR HEART for this!!!

kiss

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:37 pm

In your dream, his car window is all the way open. This symbolizes that he is open and free. The arm out the window is a casual stance of confident relaxed freedom. His calmness/maturity/casual tendency may alarm you that he is not trying hard enough to make your finances safe. 21 is the legal age in most states, so it resembles the "Adult Age". Do you feel he is not yet an adult in handling your finances....that he will "blow it"?
In his dream, he is in the military, and this means it is "serious business" to him. He has nothing (not quite sure why in the dream) but he resorts to something illegal. Smuggling is a sneaky practice; the idea is to bring something into where it doesn't belong legally. He feels guilty in the dream, and that is a good sign. He maybe so concerned about financial decisions that he thinks in the back of his mind that he might have to resort to something not acceptable, in order to make things work.
Both of you sharing your fears and perspectives will be the answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Greetings

Several things were noted here. Daph, you said "this type of dreaming happens with my husband and i quite often" I believe when you say, "God is showing you the future..." I just wish my husband would get on the band wagon with this, says he doesn't put much stock in dreams. I know, I know, there was plenty evidence in the Bible about dreams.
whistle

underhiswing

I KNOW there is some sinching of the purse string he could "afford" to do ( no pun intended lol) but there is a discipline that comes with that. This needed discipline gets exercised on occassion but is mostly lax. He loves to lavish me with things and rarely tells me no. ( I really don't ask for things very often but will get his permission to buy anything that is what I consider expensive. ( I rarely do this) I see him as a grown man and can make "grown-up adult" decisions..... I just don't agree with a few of his "purchases"

We are in the process of trying to re-fi. The company "Ovation mortgage home loans" doesn't sit real comfy like with me in my spirit. Hub says we "need" to do this (re-fi) I just wonder in my spirit if once we do this will we pay a price for it months or years later. Right now we are at a 5.4% with the mort. co. we've been with for about 20 yrs.
Anyway, I am sorry for rambling on, but this is a bugaboo for me to digest. Like a huge piece of dry bread I am trying to swallow.

You two are great! thank you so much for all your thoughtfulness and input. God bless you both and may you have a delightfilled evening.

SOS huggins

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Here is another dream I had with President Abraham Lincoln. Another money issue and perhaps these are all related.

On my way to the front room, walking past our sliding glass door in our bedroom, about 7 FT tall figure with the shape of Abraham Lincoln, hat and all, is walking slowly toward our bedroom. He is dressed in tan clothing except for an olive drab colored t-shirt that you can see showing from the top of his outer shirt. He sees me look at him.

My husband who was lying down on the bed, I told him to "HURRY!!! GET UP AND LOOK AT THIS!!" I looked over at my dogs who seemed oblivious to the intruder outside.

For some reason, my lace kitchen curtains were over the sliding glass door instead of the maroon ones that are in there now. I tried to shut the curtains but they kept jamming. Finally, I got them shut.

I ran to warn my daughter and her family who live with us about 40 FT away.

End of Dream

Last edited by Songs of Seashells on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : chose the wrong post to edit)

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 pm

What were you warning them about? Olive green advises one to spend time to examine ones perspectives. You are correct in saying that this is another money/financial issue. I hope that you and your husband can sit down and iron everything out. In your earlier dream, you were dealing with not respecting, or doubting his maturity to deal with money, and in his dream he was very serious about the financial issues and it actually crossed over to fear and then sin (smuggling). You are both afraid, and if you become a team again by talking out your fears and issues, the blessings will flow again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:39 am

Greetings underhiswing

You ask me what I was warning them about.....I honestly don't know. I just knew in the dream that i was going over there to "warn" them. Sorry I couldn't answer the what part.

You ARE correct about our deep concerns about our finances. We are supporting our daughter, her hub and their two kids because her hub (who is an independent contractor and in CA. , there's not such work for them right now) is no longer finding work.
As a matter of fact, just last night he was telling us of the tons of applications he has turned in with his resumes and after talking with several job offers, once they found out he was a general contractor, they told him he, though qualified and has a sterling record, would NOT be hired BECAUSE people NOW VIEW contractors as "the guys who sat in their trucks all day long while others did their work for them and the work that was done was not good work.

THIS makes me feel bad for my son-in-law because he is ONE of the most attention to detail kind of guys who others companies hire to FIX up the mistakes of others!!! He stays until the job is done and done right. It's a real shame as to what's going on.

His wife, my daughter, has a job at PetCo, grooming dogs. She BRINGS HOME $168.00 a week after the IRS takes their cut and because they lost their home, there is money they owe back on that as well.
They're on food stamps which helps a little.

My husband and I talk about our finances ALL the time together. That is an area discussed and kept in check at all times. I have to admit, I am a little thick in my thinking and not a 100% sure what you mean when you say "You are both afraid, and if you become a team again by talking out your fears and issues, the blessings will flow again."

Thank you so much for this post of yours. I appreciate your time very much.

Blessings to you this day beloved.

Songs type

Last edited by Songs of Seashells on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : seperated the paragraphs to make for an easier read and corrcted some spelling errors)

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:01 pm

I personally have to be careful about paying too close attention to symbols in my dreams...sometimes if i look too closely i miss the big picture and some symbols aren't "one size fits all" So what one symbol might mean for me might mean something totally different to someone else.

What you need to do is pray and ask God what Abe symbolizes in your dream. Also, the emotions in your dream are very important. More than likely, when it manifests, the way you felt in the dream will be the way you feel in real life. Definately you see something coming before anyone else and are wanting to warn them and see what you see.

Something to pray about: Could Abe represent Financial Freedom?

just some thoughts, please pray on what i've said.
God Bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:56 pm

THANK YOU Daph for your input. I most certainly will be praying. You're a doll!

SONGS
thumbs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:18 pm

youre so welcome Sweetie! So glad to help!

in Him,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:24 pm

You say, "not a 100% sure what you mean when you say ,You are both afraid, and if you become a team again by talking out your fears and issues, the blessings will flow again."
Fear and worry are the same thing. You don't agree with your husbands mortgage decision and there is much worry going on for your whole family financially in real life. This worry is coming out in your dreams and in your husbands dreams. In your own words you don't agree with his "lax" handeling of the money. I know that if you look at the dreams main themes, you will find the key that God placed there to reveal, heal, and then obtain the inner peace about how you both are feeling, and it shows that both of you have different concerns/approaches/solutions to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:50 pm

OHHHHHHH!!!

OUCH AND AMEN!!! UNDERHISWING. AND I QUOTE ''both of you have different concerns/approaches/solutions to it.'' Really dear heart, OUR concerns ARE the SAME yet you're 100% correct in saying that our approach IS different. IF you'll excuse the political terminology,. I am more conservative and he is more liberal. lol laugh
You know dear heart, I have been with him since I was 13 yrs old and married him at the age of 16. He is 63 and I am 54, and you know, to ''TELL THE TRUTH"....... I have to keep him from lavishing gifts on me. THAT is a hard nut to crack. praying

Once when I told him at the age of 17 that I would rather have his time then his flowers and gifts, he was devastated. wow
I NEVER want to hurt him like that EVER again.

THIS IS a crucial time in our lives and I want to make sure that the '' LORD" IS THE ONE doing the work, not me.

NO, I am not saying it's all his fault. I DO HOWEVER desire " BALANCE" IN OUR SPENDING.

My dear dreaming friend, i love your heart and thank you for staying " tuned" to my miniscule (sp) plight. But may I be so bold as to ask you to PLEASE pray for us in that we would BOTH administer our funds IN SUCH A WAY THAT WOULD BRING THE Lord glory.

blessings to you and may the things that go into your heart and mind be Father filtered as you continue to bless those on this board.

SONGS kiss

Last edited by Songs of Seashells on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I quoted twice when once was enough)

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:09 pm

It would be my humble honor to pray for you both. Thank you for your kindness.
Under His Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Bless your heart. Thank you SO much Flower Power

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down