A Dream of the President, Beasts, an Eagle, and a Lamb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Dream of the President, Beasts, an Eagle, and a Lamb

Post by blum87 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Background Info:
I am a Christian in college studying public affairs. I enjoy public policy and politics, so I usually read and watch the news daily. This dream occurred on a night in which I had taken a break from reading current events for a couple of days. In my daily reading from the Bible, I was studying the Book of Romans.

The Dream:
I cannot recall of having a dream so symbolic like the one here. I am not sure if it really means anything, but it was intriguing. In the dream I was not involved but just a mere third person camera, witnessing close up of what was happening. The dream starts out with a very large crowd of people wailing. They seem immensely distressed for some reason. These people are crowding on a highway at night under the south side of an overpass. It was dark but on the other side of the overpass a bright white light could be seen. President Obama appears to the south of the crowd and he begins to walk up to them. The wailing stops and the crowd goes silent. The crowd splits down the middle allowing the President to pass to the other side of the overpass. As he walks to the north side of the overpass the crowd is silent and stares at him. On the the north side of the overpass a lamb is laying down in a white blanket. A light from the sky was beaming down on the lamb. Three beasts surrounded this lamb. They had the body of a buffalo and a face that is hard to describe. Their faces were empty and dark, I really couldn't perceive them but I felt they were evil. They also had three horns that curved out in the direction of their face, one directly on top, and the other two on each side of the lower jaw. Now as the President made his way toward the lamb, the beasts watched him closely, they let him by. Obama then knelt behind the lamb with his body facing the crowd and beasts. An eagle then appears from the cloudy sky and swoops down to lift up the blanket that Obama and the lamb are both on. The eagle carries both the President and the lamb into the sky. This is where I woke up.

blum87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dream of the President, Beasts, an Eagle, and a Lamb

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:34 pm

oh my goodness!!! yes this has meaning!!!! I can guess and guess all day to its meaning, but lets pray for a Holy Spirit interpretation! i feel the lamb represents innocence and purity. for sure the beasts are evil... what im left thinking is, what will happen to the people left behind?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 am

wow I cant wait to read the interpertation

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi blum87, (I edited this and apologize for posting to the wrong dreamer!)

Not an interpretation...just what I felt when I read the dream.

This dream reinforces what I have felt all along.
President Obahma is innocent in Gods eyes through the blood of Christ.
Thanks for sharing.

Piano

Last edited by piano on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Friend please pray into this as i believe I've heard from the Lord on this. I recieved this interpretation yesterday as i was waiting on my sons surgery...

I beleive that this is about America pulling out of the war. The eagle represents america and obama feels he is protecting the innocent soldiers by getting them out of the war zone. The people that were in such distress that are left there with the monsters are the people that will be left to deal with issues after we (america) is gone.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top