Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

Surgery got canceled.

Blessings,

My friend Marie picked me up and took me to surgery early this morning. We waited and they called me in to prep me for surgery and all of a sudden this nurse walks in my room and says," You will not be having surgery today your doctor wants to apologize to you." The nurse went on to say. "I know you did the colon cleanse for this prep yesterday and went with out food all day but we are suppose to give you a 30 day period by your insurance to think over this decision and to make a decision if you want to go through with this or not so your insurance will not cover it." I must say I was a bit taken back. But I honestly was not upset because I trust the Lord and His timing on the whole thing.

Marie and I are wanting now to make another trip to Santa Rose California next week and we are praying to do so. We want to see my family and friends. So we plan on visiting. We will keep you posted on our plans.

I am rescheduled for surgery Sept 22 I am to be at the Hospital at 6:00am. I did want to update you on the new schedule of the surgery as well.

Please continue to keep me before my Beloved Jesus in this time.

Love and blessings

To both you Steadygaze and Daphanie...God is in control. I trust that healing is in both of your homes...THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!

Hi Steady,

I just remembered you're about to go back to have surgery (well, on this side of the globe it nearly is the 22d:) Anyway, I am praying for you. For His presence to be upon you (He already is) and for you to feel His peace before, during and after surgery.
God bless you, sister!