T

Last edited by Nancy127 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Nancy127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: t

Post by Deborah on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Nancy,
I'm thinking if it says God will be using you to help people restore their personal communication (prayer) with their Creator. Twelve is a number used for government (there were 12 tribes of Israel, 12 apostles) so I think it has to do with getting this communication up and running before Jesus comes back to set up His kingdom. People need to be able to hear their marching orders, after all! I wouldn't be surprised if you'll be working one-on-one with people, helping them become confident that if they're God's sheep, hearing His voice is something they can do.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm in agreement with Deborah in that you are being shown your role in assisting people in their ability to hear from the Lord whether that be through teaching/pastoring (hearing God through His Living Word), prophecy (if you have that gifting), intercession (standing in the gap for others or in agreement with them) or some combination thereof.

I personally tend to believe that numbers in dreams are primarily literal, not symbolic (and that is the official position of this ministry).

Please pray about what's been said to make sure it aligns with what the Lord has already shown you.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 am

I'm not sure if this pertains or not, but I was led to these scriptures when I was just randomly flipping through my Bible this morning: Matthew 25: 1-13--the parable of the wise and foolish virgins. In verse 7 where it says the wise virgins "trimmed" their lamps, it comes from the word "kosmeo" (we get our word "cosmetics" from this word). It means to beautify, arrange, put in order. That's what you were doing with those cell phones--you were putting them in order so they'd work.

Also I think it's significant the Bridegroom came at midnight (verse 6) since you had to be done with your project by 12. Now how do cell phones compare to lamps? I'm not sure, but as I was pondering this question my own (earthly) husband called on the phone to announce he was coming home. I agree with Lola you need to pray and seek God on your own and see if all this fits together with what He is showing you.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 am

Hey
I agree with both Deborah and Lola.

in addition to what Deborah was saying, Deborah, do you think: since the cell phones symbolize the people; the lamp relates to the cell phones in that, as nancy is used to help restore people's relationships with God that they will be able to be the light that God has called them to be? a light that shines on a hill?
just a thought...

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Sounds like a good thought to me, Musicalstars!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Didn't take the test. Cell phones are powerless sources, meaning it is not connected to a main source. Phones regardless represents prayer. I believe that the cell phones are powerless people or prayers. 9 means harvest which may be a confirmation to the basket of cellphones and 12 means gov't (God's business; that's why you had a timeframe). Pray about what God is saying to you. Also, what is G-d?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 pm

In rural areas where cell phone towers are scarce, there is little or no cell phone reception. Cell phones need towers to transmit their signal. Proverbs 18:10 says "The name of the Lord is a stong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe."
People need to know the basics in spiritual warfare, like knowing how to call on the name of the Lord. I think sometimes we can be intimidated, thinking we have to have a PhD. in theology to teach people, when "just the basics" are enough to get people going and then we can let Dr. Holy Spirit take over from there.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm not sure that I agree with the last post, neither symbolically nor factually. I know that in my dreams, cell phones have typically represented divine communication of some form. God has even sent me text messages in some dreams... lol! Given that prayer is a form of communication with God, I think this aspect is valid but I'm not so sure about the powerless aspect - I guess it depends on how you see cell phones IRL.

However, the 'power source' with cell phones is invisible, not nonexistent. And here I'm referring to the phone's ability to operate, not just battery power. You can have a phone with a fully charged battery, but in a dead zone, it won't do you any good.... duh Anyway, rather than being wired like landlines, cell phones operate using radio frequencies. Across the country, in all major metro areas and in a growing number of rural areas, there are cell phone towers which act as the 'power source' for the cell phones. The RFs bounce from cell tower to cell tower and this enables you to talk on the cell phone as you move from location to location. The towers are owned by various cell phone companies - when you pay roaming charges, it's because you're in an area where the cell phone towers are owned by other carriers. Your carrier has to pay the cpt owner fees so that their customers can use them. These costs are passed down to you the customer as roaming charges.

The towers are placed in indiscreet areas of buildings, churches, etc. so that they're not visible. Occasionally, you'll hear about controversies on the news regarding locations where cell phone companies want to set up new towers where people in the area don't want them established. To give you a sense of just how many there are out there, go to Google and do a search on cell phone tower locations. Within a 4 mile radius of my home, there are over 100 cell phone towers and over 400 cell phone antennas! what

Anyway, sorry for going off on a tangent but I used to work for a cell phone company.... flower ...I just remember that Nancy did too - Nancy, you can correct anything that I just said, I was just going from memory...

Again, please use caution with the numbers. In the overall scheme of the dream, the numbers aren't as important as is the feeling of confidence that you have in the dream knowing that you'll be able to complete the assignment given you. This is the same feeling that you'll have when the dream manifests.

Please pray to the Lord for the full interpretation... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 pm

I didn't see Deborah's post when I posted my last comment but I agree! thumbs Amen

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum