$60,000 Trade In

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$60,000 Trade In

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm

In this dream I was married to Fraiser and I found out he had been planning all along to get rid of me for $60,000 and a plasma t.v. I remember being extremely angry at my findings and everytime I would search for him he was always one step ahead of me. I just remember being absolutely angry with him and the whole situation. End of dream scratching chin

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $60,000 Trade In

Post by piano on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:36 am

Hi Jordanriver,

I have not taken the accuracy test.
For your discernment, some thoughts that came to me concerning this dream.

The Fraiser show was on for 11 seasons.
This may imply a symbolism of a period of time that has more than one purpose in your walk.
11 can stand for a few things I hear...chaos/disorder and then for some revelation?
Perhaps going through chaotic times in life brings of more revelation from God through the experience.

Frasier was a psychologist with his own talk show.
God sometimes uses difficult people or situations to DR. up areas of our lives or bring us closer/back to Him.
He is at center stage and even his character is a bit egocentric, sees himself as better than/snooty.

This speaks to me of someone who is conceited, (narcissistic) has a way with words, can mess with a persons head and is an actor/player.
(Also could be seen as an idol to some)
Interested in material wealth.
His ex-wife is Lilith, from the show cheers.
This relationship was pretty intense, and brings to mind the thought that this is a person who has a past and sometimes present struggle with lust.
(Lilith visited the show several times)

Fraser is a Scottish name, if that has any meaning to you.

From what I understand a narcissist is not likely to change.
They are interested in their own well being, their world revolves around protecting what matters to them.

Im not certain if you have a person in your life that this reminds you of, or a situation (like a ministry that is draining you, taking advantage of you or selling you out for something that is not lasting)

Perhaps the Lord is showing you that its time to let go of something that is bringing you down, instead of running after it trying to change it and remaining frustrated.
Sometimes that means grieving the "ideal" of what it could have/should have been.

Peace to you, discard what does not rest.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:10 pm

WOW...i'm amazed by this interperation as this does signify a close family member who is struggling with what you mentioned. Definitely everything you shared rings true to me. Thank you so much for stepping out and reading my dream.

Blessings upon you

Jordanriver8

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top