Mental Hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mental Hospital

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

In this dream I was in a mental hospital and was a patient. I remember wearing a burgandy fuzzy robe and visiting some patients who were on my ward. I remember wondering how I got there because I wasn't sick or anything but was there as a patient. And I remember returning to my room and and finding a note on my bed from one of the top administrators of the hospital thanking me for helping them. They wanted to say good-bye in person, but they couldn't find me on the ward so they left a note instead to let me know that they would no longer be working at the hospital. I remember going into a gym area as they had the good-bye party for this person and I remember seeing a woman's purse open and this bill was sticking out of it. When I got closer I noticed it was a $50 canadian bill normally it is red, but this was blackish red and had a poinsettia flower on it. I remember removing the bill and looking at it intently, and the owner of the purse came to see what I was doing. I explained to her that I had never seen a $50 dollar bill like the one she had and I placed the bill back in her purse. The dream ended with me going into something like a change room/washroom area. i dunno

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mental Hospital

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 am

When i have dreams that are seemingly out of character and dont fit my life at the time, i just hang on to it and pray over it and wait until it fits. Pay special attention to the feelings you had in your dream, because thats usually your first clue when it manifests.

Hope this helps,
God Bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words....The only revelation I got from this dream was the first sentence. A mental hosptial is a place where people who are mentallly ill. I was once a patient, my understanding is the whole process of running ones mind, what the mind believes the body will achieve, I feel as though that i've gotten to a place where my mind is renewed and i'm in a position to help others, even though technically I wasn't a patient if that makes sense....still learning lot's about this dream though.....

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top