a segmented dream.....need some help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a segmented dream.....need some help

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Segment 1: This one is in vivid colors. I'm watching on the outside. I see myself in an army uniform with a backpack. I'm coming into some building from the outside (a short walk), and I bump into a dark figure. I on the outside slay it. After that an SUV type vehicle appears behind me. I don't take any chances and I cut it into pieces, thinking that it was connected to the figure.

Segment 2: I'm outside a building and I have stuff with me. (I can't see what it is and in the back of my mind I'm focused on where my car is, cause I know I parked it somewhere.) I cover myself with a towel because I'm in a bikini. I do sense I'm a little scared about staying outside, so I go inside the building, which is a restaurant. As soon as I get in, I directly go to the right side and am placed at a table with people I don't know. There is a young boy, and 2 older people. (I can't see any of their faces.) I sit on the side where the young boy is, since there is already a free seat. I also remember, one of the adults didn't like me. I look around the restaurant, and it's a 2 story one. I see a guy leaning over the railing, inside the restaurant, as if he's looking for someone. I notice his eyes change from normal to evil red, (it goes back and forth). I tell the people at the table with me, but as they turn to look, I start to freak out a little because I think that the guy is going to notice. In the dream, I have a feeling that he was looking for me. Also, none of us are eating at this restaurant, and it is a fully packed restaurant.

Segment 3: I'm in a room with a couple other people and I remember feeling a little scared because there was a person or 2 that told us to stay in the room and that we couldn't leave. As I'm walking around, the door opens and a bunch of people walk in. I notice a friend, (I just met him 2 months ago. His name is Justin.) in the crowd right away. The only other person I can partly see is a girl that he's talking to, as he's walking in. But, I don't know what the relationship there is. I try to hide from him and I get a little nervous and I'm hoping that he doesn't see me. I can't see who anyone else is. Then everyone is standing, and starts to stretch their right arm out, back and forth, some slow and some fast. I asked someone why they were doing that, and one said, for stretching. So I join, still not really understanding. As I do, there is someone behind me, who I can't see the face, and his left arm is around my waist. I do notice that a couple rows behind me is Justin.

In between the segments: Somewhere in between I remember looking for my car and not finding it. Someone took me to my house, but I still didn't have my car.

I have some ideas already, but still need lots of clarity. Any ideas, interpretations, are greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time for reading this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top