STOP RUNNING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STOP RUNNING

Post by namon on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 am

IN MY DREAM I HEADED OUTSIDE TO GET IN MY CAR AND DRIVE TO WORK. AS I WENT AROUND TO THE PASSENGER SIDE TO PUT MY THINGS IN THE CAR, I NOTICE MY CAR WAS TOO FULL WITH LUGGAGE AND “BREAD” GROCERIES TO PUT ANYTHING ELSE IN IT. SO AT THAT MOMENT I DECIDED TO USE MY OTHER CAR SINCE IT WOULD'NT BE AS CONGESTED. AS I LOOKED DOWN THE STREET TO SEE WHERE I HAD PARKED IT, I COULDN’T QUIET SEE MY OTHER CAR BECAUSE OF THE OTHER PARKED CARS ALONG THE STREET, AS WELL AS, A CURVE IN THE ROAD OBSCURING MY VIEW. WHILE THIS WAS HAPPENING, I NOTICE A MAN ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE STREET STANDING OUTSIDE A CAR. FOR SOME REASON I HAD THE IMPPRESSION THAT HE WAS GOING TO ATTACK ME, SO I PLOTTED HOW I COULD REACH THE MY OTHER CAR BEFORE HE CROSSED OVER TO MY SIDE OF THE STREET. AS I DECIDED TO RUN HE PROCEEDED TO CHASE AFTER ME. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I DECIDED TO STOP RUNNING AND TURNED AROUND TO CONFRONT THIS MAN. THE END

HELP ME WITH INTERPRETATION

namon

View user profile http://nseaborn@gpo.gov

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP RUNNING

Post by ditte3 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:20 pm

Hi
Peace be with you.
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.If what I say is not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.

My first thoughts.Someone,perhaps satan attacks you and you realize,it's no use running,but to fight the enemy.Reminds me of this Bible verse:
"Submit yourselves therefore to God.Resist the devil,and he will flee from you."(James 4,7.)

Very encouraging.

I'm going to pray about your dream.

God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top