Pastor patting Alligator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastor patting Alligator

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:00 am

Back in 2006 right before I was hired to be the Church Secretary, I had a dream that my Pastor was in a pond of alligators. He was patting the alligators and told me not to be afraid and to come in the water. He had on all black and I would not go in that water. I also remember the water having large frog tods floating in the water. This pond (could have been flood water too) was outside our church. I went around the water. I'm just going back and trying to see if God been telling me something about my church back then.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastor patting Alligator

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Any insight?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Does anything in your current circumstances remind you of this dream? If so, that's where the answer probably is found.

Also, alligators are predators, how do you see them?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:20 pm

In fact last night I had a dream about them again. We (don't remember who was with me, believe it was church members) were at the beach. Someone lit a fire cracker like missle in the water to warm the water. We were swimming in the warm water (reminds me of scriputure speaking of being luke warm). Them the dream switched to me observing people in a pond with about 6 alligators in rows of two. The pond was green and dirty so they couldn't see the gators. A baby was playing and landed on the head of the gator, I just knew she was going to die, but I woke up. Then I dreamed I had braces again (you will have to see my previous post to understand), and they were hurting. I was thinking about taking the rubber bands off but I knew that I did not have the tools to do it.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi,

I just read through your previous post of the braces and I think part of Jackie B's answer (about the number 6 and the 2) could be appropriate here. Seems to speak of the same thing and I think the two could be related.
Just my Please go to Him and ask Him for wisdom and confirmation on what to do.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top