cooking???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cooking???

Post by dreams3 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am

i dream i was cooking..and serving some people(guests) idont know..i was serving vegetable sauce and potato pudding. Then i remember i served a guy working for my husband but he doesnot like vegetables(in real life he doesnot) then it seems my husband(he was with my kids) has been waiting patiently for me to serve me his own...he did not complain. Then finally i cook his for him. Then next i saw i was trying to cook for myself(because i have work so hard cooking and serving them) becos i was tired..but then the electric boiler to make the puddy was not boiling then i saw that the electric wire was not connect to the electric boiler but connected only to the socket on the wall. Then i reconnect it properly...note by this time my husband was present with me it seems he wanted my attention and i told him i was tired that i have to eat first and this was the time i noticed the electric wire not connected.....

Any meaning to this?

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cooking???

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 am

Didn't take the test. Jesus is the Power source. If you are not connected to him your labor is in vain. It all says the same thing, you are not connected properly. Your husband represent Jesus. You must serve him first in your life. Don't labor in vain, he says come to me all who are weiry and heavy laden. Only God can balance your life, or you juggling too much right now? If it don't fit please disregard.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 pm

i need more insight because i am not too clear...i told him let me eat first ok by then i was wondering why the water is not boiling it was then i notice that the plug was off...and i reconnect it to prepare my food why my husband was waiting.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

I also have cooking dreams.Food and cooking food may mean "being fed" or "feed others" (here both) with the word of God.
You can cook only if the boiler is connected to it.
Maybe it means a close relationship with the Holy Spirit and the Lord to be fed and feed others with the word of God.
You have to be connected to the heavenly elctricity. flower

If it's not what the Lord tells you please toss it.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Ok. We know that water is God's Spirit or Word. Boiling water to me would represent the Holy Ghost. Have you been overloaded lately? Do you feel that your virture is gone and you need a refueling or refreshing? Your refueling goes hand in hand with both the Word and Spirit of God. How would you have felt if you were eaten while you was preparing His food? Remember we are first partakers of the word. I'm just asking questions and hopefully you can understand your dream a little better since I don't your feelings in the dream.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:17 am

thank you both for your insights...i really was thinking over the dreams...but the question is ..... does husband figure in a dream represent Jesus ? ..after thinking this way...i was just wondering considering the problems i have with my husband..u have seen my other posts.

Dream:
but i have already giving my Husband his food....and i needed to be feed because i was tired from the much serving....and then i was waiting for the water to boil but only to discover that i didnot plug it....then my husband(with one of my child) came to the room i was cooking to be waiting for me..i was wondering why the water was not boiling..then i look and saw that the connection to my boiler was not. and i reconnect it.

yes i feel i need good feeding..since we have not gotten a church to attended and 2ndly my computer has problem with the sound...so i need to feed...my personal feed is not enough ...

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 am

If you compare Christ to the Church it is the exact same as the Husband to the Wife. And it is biblical. I know sometimes our dreams can be tricky since we see our natural husband and trying to relate him to Christ can be hard. But i'm 100% sure that your husband was Christ in the dream. Your dream was symbolical rather than literal. Your child could represent your faith or your ministry.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 pm

In my dreams when my husband is in it sometimes he represents the Lord,sometimes he is himself.I usually know it when he represents the Lord and when he is not.I think the Lord will reveal it to you. flower
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:23 am

dreams3
Does it seem like you are wearing many hats in your family--having to do many things for many different people that you are literally tired? Does your husband currently seek your attention and affection from you but you can't give him any like you desire because you have so much on your plate?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top