Little sister... heart problem. Hard to pray in dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little sister... heart problem. Hard to pray in dream!

Post by Love's child on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:37 am

This dream was quick

I was in my bed and about to go to sleep soon but on my computer I had a message playing in the background so I was listening to that first. Then my little sister walks in my room (she is 13) and gets under my covers and I say to her what are you doing it's late ( I think it was around 2am) and you have to go to school in the morning. Then she gets out of the bed and goes over in the seat right in front of the laptop. I say to her hey your blocking the message and then I look at her and she lays her head back on the keyboard and at that moment I realize that something is wrong. (she was trying to show me that something was wrong but I didn't notice until she laid her head on the keyboard and she put her hand on her heart (so I figured she was having pains in her chest/heart). Right when I got ready to get out of the bed it seemed like she started having mild seizing and as if her heart was stopping. I get to her and the first thing that already begins to come out of my mouth is I come against the Spirit of Infirmity (and while I was saying it it was like a struggle for me to get it out for some reason) and then after coming against the spirit of infirmity I wanted to say in Jesus name but it got even harder to say it. I did say it but when I said it I yelled Jesus so loud that it woke me up out of my dream because I said it foreal.
Immediately after I woke up in my head was imprinted a punching bag being hit and swinging back and forth rapidly.

The dream really gripped my heart. when I woke up the clock said 3:10. I had an urgent feeling when I woke up. I don't even really think that my sister represented my sister, but just incase I went in her room while she was sleeping and prayed for her.

Here are a few things that I want to say about my sister because I figure some people might ask some questions about her. She is saved (she is 13... yea we have a big age gap)... she has been saved since about second grade. She doesn't really do anything bad. She is just a sweet kid!

Thank you in advance : )

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Little sister... heart problem. Hard to pray in dream!

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Hi Love's Child,

I don't have an interp, sorry. Do you know the meaning of your sister's name? I'm not suggesting that is the answer to the dream, it's just a thought that might be helpful. flower

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:21 pm

hm... it could be something about one of your sisters in Christ if you really feel it wasnt about her. Symbolicly it could mean that she may be heartbroken over some things in the future, but honestly i feel God is telling you ahead of time to pray for her health and come against satan in the name of Jesus.

Lord i ask that you watch over Love's Child's sister and you keep her safe from all harm or danger. I ask Lord that you heal her right now and that you prevent satan from even attacking her. i praise you and i thank you so much for loving her so much and covering her with your wings of protection. I ask this Lord in Jesus name, Amen! praying

love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:42 pm

thank you... I will continue to be in prayer concerning it.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top