Watching someone give Birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching someone give Birth

Post by mrswilliams on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Hello everyone,

I appreciate the time you take to me read my dream and I pray Blessings upon each and every one of you.

Last night I dreamt that I was watching a women give birth. She was in the sitting postion and she was holding on to a pole becuase she couldn't lay down and she couldnt stand. There was this gentleman in the room and he wasn't dressed like a doctor but, he was helping with the birth. He began to pull the baby out of the women but, it was more like the baby was just coming out on her own but, he was helping her climb out of the mother(if that makes sense) and she wasn't pushing she was just squatting with her eyes closed. I stood there and just watched and when the baby came out the gentleman took the baby and began to clear out the nose and mouth. He showed me the baby but, I got scared because it looked like something was still stuck in the mouth almost like a worm but, he laughed and said "No she's alright" so he showed me the baby and I just stood there looking and saying how pretty she was. Then I woke up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top