My aunt disappeard in a tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My aunt disappeard in a tornado

Post by Angelwings on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:45 pm

The first part of my dream doesn't make sense and i can't even remember everything. But I was visiting a church but never went in to the service. My daughter and I walked around the church campus just checking things out. When service was over my kids and I walked to meet my aunt that was coming out of the service. I saw her talking to my supervisor (real person). We got to my aunt and started walking out of the church, as we walked we were having a conversation. I heard my supervisor walking behind us commenting on our conversation but I ignored her and didn't turn around....(In real life she does this, she will hear you having a conversation and just make a comment on something you said just to be involved even though she doesn't really know what your talking. I'm not huge fan of my supervisor...she's brought me a lot of stress). My aunt mentioned something about getting a heart exam but I dont remember if it was for her or her mother who is very old in real life. Behind us I heard my supervisor saying that she also has a heart exam, I still didn't respond to my supervisor.
As we exited the church and walked in the parking lot I looked to the sky and I saw what looked like tornadoes. They weren't really in motion....I even stated that there "were" tornados and they left an imprint in the sky. My aunt spotted a tornado coming toward us. we were still on church grounds and by a building so my children and I immediatly ran to one of the doors (it was a door that my daughter and I came across while we were exploring the church) I turned around and saw that my aunt went the opposite direction so I called to her to quickly come with us, the direction she went had no shelter. She started messing with her umbrella trying to get it open. I saw debris starting to fly around her and I knew the tornado was just feet away so I called to her to just hurry and come. I looked to make sure my children were safe in the building and I saw that they found a bathroom inside the building. So I peeked out the door to see if my aunt was coming but she was gone. I saw other people running toward the door for shelter....and I could see that it was stormy out but I dont know where my aunt went.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My aunt disappeard in a tornado

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 pm

My aunt mentioned something about getting a heart exam but I dont remember if it was for her or her mother who is very old in real life

this part of the dream seems important but I'm new to this. I have had dreams about some type of weather disaster happening to family members and something happened to them in real life that made the dream come true.
So please help me keep my aunt and her immediate family in prayers.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 am

Angelwings,

This is my thought: u and ur daughter run to one of the doors. one of this door represents Jesus and u decided to abide in Him and He will abide in u according to John 15. your children found bathroom means they cleansed, refreshed themselves before the Lord.
but your auntie went the opposite direction, I dont know about ur auntie salvation , is she saved? but God showed u in this dream what the enemy's plan against her. keep interceeding for her and her soul will be saved, don't get weary because the devil knows his time is very short....!
Pls pray what i just said.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:41 am

My aunt is saved.

But I continue to pray for her. Thank you

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down