I met my hubby on a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I met my hubby on a dream

Post by maideninmeadow on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 pm

My hubby and I met on a dream after I had faith that night and asked Jesus for a suitor/ a husband. Jesus could see I was inspired by a Pastor's story when he had told me God had introduced his wife to him on a dream. God showed the pastor in the dream where to meet his future wife at the steps of a coffee shop at a University college and he did. He and his wife later married and worked as missionaries in africa healing witch doctors and converting them to Christians.
How beautiful for God to see that I had longed to meet a man in my dreams. Jesus has provided for my life and shown me my future husband on a dream. I asked which country my dream lover comes from, and God showed me the illustrated book of " Arabian Nights'.
It was no ordinary dream either, in it we saw each other in a spiritual manifestation and he saw me sleeping like a baby after i prayed he saw this and later i was dressed as the blessed snow white and around me in the black spiritual realm, the 7 dwarfs. He confirmed this on a text to my mobile. In his words that he ' saw me on a dream, dressed as snow white".

Any ideas and biblical or Christian interpretations pretty please.
Thank you kindly.
url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=15560727][/url]

Last edited by maideninmeadow on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

maideninmeadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I met my hubby on a dream

Post by maideninmeadow on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

After i prayed To Jesus for a husband I saw a man lying back in a spiritual manifestation. He was suddenly dream-thinking about me. I prayed to God, he saw me, a beautiful girl sleeping like a baby. And he confided this in me later that he had seen this when we later met, a year later.
I asked God where he came from, my dream lover, and an illustrated book of 'Arabian Nights' came in my dream vision on my side of the veil and in the dark spiritual realm. It turns out my lover was from the middle east and was from a good Palestinian family and spoke arabic.
In the dark spiritual realm I then saw my lover I met on a dream and my future husband teaching frogs in the realm pond to mate. I saw frogs jumping from one lilly pad to another and playing lovingly together. He later in conversation made a joke ' about rape frog.'
Then we both saw myself dressed as snow white with my face on her body in the vision and dark spirtual ream and the 7 dwarfs around me in technicoloured clothes. I later was spinning around like a cyclone.
After, my dream a year later I met the man on my dream after praying and his name suddenly came on my computer in msn asking me to add him as a messenger contact. We had an internet relationship for 2 years, then I flew to meet him overseas with my mother and we got married.

Last edited by maideninmeadow on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

maideninmeadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 pm

congratulations, bless you. happy dance

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maideninmeadow on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank you kindly dear Cloud Connected. Yes, my hubby dreamt on his side of the veil that after he saw me dressed as snow white 'that everyone would be happy', this has come true lol.
Yes it is awesome for Jesus to answer my prayers.

The Bible, as well as other great books of historical and revealed religion, shows trace of a general and substantial belief in dreams . Joseph saw eleven stars of the Zodiac bow to himself, the twelfth star. The famine of Egypt was revealed by a vision of 7 fat and lean cattle. The parents of Christ were warned of the cruel edict of Herod, and fled with the Divine Child into Egypt.

Like my dream, the Pharoah of Egypt that dreamt of 7 ears of corn, Jesus used modern day Disney's snow white and the seven dwarfs in mine and my hubby's dream. rofl sweet dreams 2

Last edited by maideninmeadow on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

maideninmeadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maideninmeadow on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 am

Walt Disney's movies were much more than mere entertainment, Disney's tales contain beautiful philosophical messages that date back to ancient times.
When one thinks of Disney, the image that comes to mind is that of castles, princesses and magic kingdoms. In a time when people were suffering from exacerbated materialism, Walt Disney introduced an enchanted world to the lives of millions of children around the world, enlightening their childhoods.
Associated to Freemasonry, Walt Disney injected the pearls of the ancient wisdom into his films so that kids would have access to the knowledge that was long forgotten by society. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is one of his most symbolic animations and retells a story that humanity already knew, but in Disney's version, the happy ending is certain, because as he used to say, "people ought to know that there's light after the darkness".

Alchemical Principles in Disney's Films – The Symbolism of Snow White's Appearance
With a hair as dark as ebony, the skin as white as snow and the lips as red as blood, Snow White's appearance corresponds to the alchemical principles that constitute the foundations of the Hermetic philosophy. In the middle ages, alchemists theorized that in order to transform lead into gold, the lead should go through a process of purification which was divided into three stages: blackening, reddening and whitening. The final stage was when all imperfections were burned away and the lead finally enabled the gold, hidden inside, to emerge from the ashes.

In fact, not only was Snow White's appearance associated to alchemy, but the whole story tells the story of a purification – the brute soul that needs to burn imperfections away in order to become enlightened and reveal a golden spirit.

The Symbolic Meaning of the Seven Dwarfs
The seven dwarfs represent the seven planes of consciousness that ancient philosophers believed to exist in the universe as well as inside each person. These planes correspond to the physical realm (body, sensations, emotions and concrete mind) and spiritual realm (pure mind, intuition, will).
According to the ancient knowledge, when all seven planes of consciousness are aligned in perfect harmony, a person becomes enlightened and pure. But, this is no easy task as most humans struggle to overcome the traps of emotions, passions and desires, becoming very attached to the lower instincts of the physical realm, abandoning the spiritual life that should govern the soul.
When Snow White finds the house of the seven dwarfs, everything is a mess and the house is dirty, so she starts to clean the house symbolizing the process of purification in which must clean the imperfections of her soul so that the seven instances of consciousness (dwarfs) can live in harmony.

Read on
The Philosophy Behind Disney's Sleeping Beauty
J.B. Kaufman on Snow White - Interview
Adult Versions of Snow White
The Meaning and Symbolism of the Apple
In many different philosophical traditions, the apple, because of its shape and colour, symbolizes the heart. The evil queen, disguised as an old lady, offers the apple to Snow White and tells her that specific apple could make dreams come true.
Those who have no wishes or desires in the heart are free from the temptations of the physical world, but Snow White, driven by passion, could not refuse such an offer and ate the apple (does this plot sound familiar?). She then fell asleep in a profound coma, as a result of destroying the heart to the detriment of her wishes.
According to the ancient wisdom, all the obstacles of life, and the suffering that derive from them, are a result of a person's attachment to the material desires or worldly pleasures. Buddhist philosophy says that the physical world is an illusion, and one should not be attached to the illusory pleasures. When this happens, a person falls into a profound state of ignorance, symbolized by Snow White's death.

The Symbolism of the Hunter and the Queen
Snow White's saga through the forest (manifested world) starts when the queen discovers she is not so beautiful as she had imagined. So, she tells the hunter to bring her the heart of Snow White, who was prettier than she was. When the hunter approaches Snow White, he realizes that she does not deserve to be killed and gives the heart of an animal to the evil queen instead.
Snow White represents the queen's soul, in need to purify the imperfection of vanity, and the hunter is related to the ancient concept of karma – the law of action and reaction and the force that makes everyone faces the consequences of their own actions.
The hunter (karma) gives Snow White the opportunity to live by sending her in a pilgrimage through the woods. This is exactly what happens to every human being, according to ancient traditions, as the physical life is seen as a way to purify the spirit. The evil queen finally disappears forever when Snow White finds true love and as she's resurrected from the deep coma, the veil of illusion lifts.
Readers might want to read The Philosophy Behind Disney's Sleeping Beauty.
Sources:

maideninmeadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mother's sin of seeing clairvoyents affected me

Post by maideninmeadow on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:23 am

I have confided about my dreams in my diary and letters to my friends, particularly daydreams/ pre-cognitive being very strange and spiritual and alive before, and the fact that i became claireaudient on my dreams after my mother consulted the clairvoyents all my life. Sadly, I could hear my mother's voice from the kitchen window sometimes and what it said in her voice later would come true. It was very uncanny, a kind of spiritual schizophrenia. Where dreams came true a lot for me.

There was a lot of verbal abuse by my mother to me too and some physical violence, as well as her seeing clairvoyents. If you notice, the 7 dwarfs tell snow white her mother (the witch) 'does not love her'. I always felt unloved by my mother because of her bad and sad words to me too. Sadly, when my brother died, I would hear my mother's bad words over and over, and ruminate and then suddenly i heard them in an auditory tape/voice.

Hummmm, Snow White and the seven dwarfs… ... has very odd dreams and wakes up in a tree in the middle of who knows where… ... i see and agree with most of the stuff your saying here the stuff about the bible scriptures ...

I am just happy that the channeling and my mother's voice in my dreams/life has stopped on my medication,and i can happily lead a normal life now.

I prayed once about my sick womb to Jesus for a week and Our Father Jesus a week later gave a ' word of knowledge' to the Church elder lady (Bne. Healing Rooms) in 2003. (Before my dream in 2005. It was awesome!!. ( i was a stranger to Church lady and she didn't know about my sick womb). It is better than any tea leaf reading my mother will get from a psychic. Our Father Jesus told the Church lady after she prayed and i repented of some channeling in my dreams to tell me " a word of knowledge/ word of God " that ' your (my) womb and all its tendrils are healed."
It was awesome that after praying for a week to Father Jesus about my sick womb that he heard my prayers and spoke to her to tell me. Awesome!! I prayed, "Dear LORd, help me spread your fragrance wherever, I may go!!" flower praying praiseGod

My mother who is not a believer, and not a Christian "disarmed me", my Christian friend said. My mother used to be a little psychic sometimes and would tell me " I can read you like a book". I hope and pray she repents of her sin of consulting clairvoyents. My other friend believes she is the witch in my snow white dream, as she consults the stars (in mirror) and clairvoyents. sweet dreams 2

Last edited by maideninmeadow on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

maideninmeadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:26 pm

interesting posts.

what did the 7 Dwarfs represent?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maideninmeadow on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm not sure of the Biblical dream interpretation of this. Though, some Christians have the spiritual gift of dream interpretation.

Here, is something i read.

The Symbolic Meaning of the Seven Dwarfs
The seven dwarfs represent the seven planes of consciousness that ancient philosophers believed to exist in the universe as well as inside each person. These planes correspond to the physical realm (body, sensations, emotions and concrete mind) and spiritual realm (pure mind, intuition, will).
According to the ancient knowledge, when all seven planes of consciousness are aligned in perfect harmony, a person becomes enlightened and pure. But, this is no easy task as most humans struggle to overcome the traps of emotions, passions and desires, becoming very attached to the lower instincts of the physical realm, abandoning the spiritual life that should govern the soul.
When Snow White finds the house of the seven dwarfs, everything is a mess and the house is dirty, so she starts to clean the house symbolizing the process of purification in which must clean the imperfections of her soul so that the seven instances of consciousness (dwarfs) can live in harmony.

maideninmeadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top