Chinese baby boy? please interpret!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chinese baby boy? please interpret!

Post by dreams3 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:52 am

:

today i dream of holding a chinese baby..i was not the mother..the baby was crying for his mama..and i was looking for her too..then i took her to a pastor(unknown) with somepple with him. Somehow the baby could understand me little with the little time he has spend with me looking for his mother and i told it to cry very well in their front so that they will look for the mother quickly...but i was surprised when the pastor(unknown) replied and say that is your responsiblity..u were giving the baby to take care..becos you complain of not having enough..he said other things i cant remember/or get...it was suppose to kind of be a cover to me``...inshort i dont understand it all..then i saw i was in a church they have 2 songbooks..one was so old and tattered and dusty and i didnot want it then i saw they have another one very new and i wanted this but it will cost 1200dollar but a brother i know gave it to me( i did not have such money but said he will pay and i can pay little by little back to him).

Thanks for your responses!

pls share what God place in your hearts and pray for me too. God bless and thanks.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top