bathroom invasion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bathroom invasion

Post by Angelwings on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:57 pm

I had a dream that I was married to someone (not my real husband)..it was someone I knew from my teenage years, his name is John. and it seemed to be a new marriage in a new home. I was excited about getting closer to my him and getting intimate. His mother was there but she wasn't really the main focus, I never talked to her or she never said anything. He was organizing and doing things around the house and I was following him as we talked. I also remember feeling that my husband in real life was close by but we were not together anymore, but I felt at peace (this is the part I just remembered).
I saw my daughter there briefly. my new husband was planning on going somewhere but I really wanted to shower and change my clothes first, I felt sweaty and dirty. I remember looking for clothes but I couldn't find any of my things. I remember hearing my cell phone ring but I couldn't find it anywhere.
Then I was in the shower but the shower curtain was only a quarter size in width.. The door kept opening and people kept coming in or watching me. I saw a fat man sitting there watching me and I told him to go away. Since the curtain was not whole I was trying to stand behind the small piece of curtain since it was too short to fully close. I kept telling people to go away and get out. I looked on the floor and the water from the shower seemed to be flowing out on to the floor and the tiled floor was cracked and dirty. Then two ladies came in, one of them sat on the toilet. I was so upset and was telling them to get out. In the shower I saw a pair of wine glasses face down on the drain, the drinking part was broken and the stems of the two glasses were tied together by a white linen or cloth. I could see a little red wine left over inside of the glass. I forcefully grapped the lady that was sitting on the toilet and shoved her out of the bathroom. I looked down and she left a mess of poo in the toilet (sorry). I couldn't believe it...I felt violated because she came in and did her thing in the toilet while I was in the shower and didn't even flush. At first glance of her sitting on the toilet I didnt realize she was using it...I thought she was just sitting on it with the lid closed. The other lady that was there told me now I have to clean up her mess since I made her leave. I then looked in the shower and saw those two broken wine glasses again. Oh, I remember seeing my husband and his mother leaving without me.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bathroom invasion

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Didn't take the test. I believe God is observing you in your walk and intimacy with Christ. You may be praying that God help you in a certain areas (shower). Do you think God has qualified you but you keep missing His approval (phone). Wine glass may represent you partaking of him in the ministry (don't know why it was broken, but whatever the reason it is confirmed by God cuz you seen it twice), The tread may represent convenant.. You will have to expose yourself before man so they can see your holiness. For one to defacate in your presence to me show a sense of urgency to release and be free (Are you in the deliverance ministry and thats why you had to clean up after her). Bathroom is cleansing and intimacy, there is no other place besides God to get this. Just know you have a work and there are some that you will rather not "expose" yourself to. Some people hide behind a shield in ministry, but you won't have that luxury thumbs Just know that God is with you even if your steps feels odd. Your steps are ordered by the Lord. Please disregard if Im wrong.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:53 pm

i will post lata,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 pm

is ur hubbys mom the woman on the toilet??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Dreamert00 wrote:Didn't take the test. I believe God is observing you in your walk and intimacy with Christ. You may be praying that God help you in a certain areas (shower). Do you think God has qualified you but you keep missing His approval (phone). Wine glass may represent you partaking of him in the ministry (don't know why it was broken, but whatever the reason it is confirmed by God cuz you seen it twice), The tread may represent convenant.. You will have to expose yourself before man so they can see your holiness. For one to defacate in your presence to me show a sense of urgency to release and be free (Are you in the deliverance ministry and thats why you had to clean up after her). Bathroom is cleansing and intimacy, there is no other place besides God to get this. Just know you have a work and there are some that you will rather not "expose" yourself to. Some people hide behind a shield in ministry, but you won't have that luxury thumbs Just know that God is with you even if your steps feels odd. Your steps are ordered by the Lord. Please disregard if Im wrong.

Amen...Thanks you!

No I am not in deliverance ministry. I'm still learning and don't know my gifts. But I'm going to pray about what you said.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm

dreamster wrote:is ur hubbys mom the woman on the toilet??

No....I don't know any of the people who were watching me or on the bathroom.
Upon waking up the holy spirit told me they were demons. ???

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 pm

ohjh ugh ,,um unclean spirits??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 pm

dreamster wrote: ohjh ugh ,,um unclean spirits??

yes, that's how I took it when I heard that they were demons.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:24 pm

I've been spending time in prayer over this dream, I know in due time God will give me the full message. but does anyone else have any thoughts?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am

Hi,

This is just my thought n pls pray about this. some one which u knew from past n getting intimate with him, u should pray against it and cut it off every old covenant...it could be ur ex bf etc. hearing ur cellphone ringing n couldn't find any where: God calls u but u dont know how to answer it n it seems u are confused, worried to find that cell phone. did u get this experience in the walk with the Lord literally?
a lady left mess in a poo: some one tried to devour u in spiritual realm. u really need to pray against those unclean spirits which is DEVOURMENT spirits and be VIOLENT to cast them out because they dont have nothing except to steal, kill and destroy, they are thief! John 10:10
even in the bible said this things cannot be cast out except though prayer and fasting. Pls take it into prayer what I said.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am

um im feelin these spirits dont want u showerin,,but want 2 disrupt u an make a mess of thangs, look in2 ur life now an see if u can see ther handywerk,, ugh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:52 am

Grace, hi! Just a friendly clearing up on what you were talking about. The prayer and fasting, if you're talking about the one in Matthew where it talks about the mountains being cast into the sea, that is all referring to unbelief. The mountain (unbelief) is what can be cast in the sea with faith the size of a mustard seed.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi musical,

Matthew 17:21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting. I was talking about this verse and not someting else. thanks!

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top