Victories and dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victories and dreams

Post by ree on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:40 am

Hi dreamers!

I am seeing some great victories in the current situation with my MP so thank you for all who have been praying. I seen real miracles and am simply sitting back and watching my God move! The pressure of the attack I was under has been lifted GREATLY but I am not lowering my weapons just yet! I had 2 dreams last night after quite a big victory time with him and I'd like to share them to see if anyone has any insight.

Dream one

I was at the home of the 2 girls that I feel have been a bad influence on him. There was some kind of party but was just the 4 of us, and there was lots of food, meat especially (I remember really analyzing the meat in the dream) I was at a table getting some food and one girl was outside with my MP talking ALOT. The other approached me at the table and kind of semi scratched me, I said ouch, even though it didnt REALLY hurt, it was non the less a scratch. She said to me Oh you're alright in a real catty oh get over it kind of way. I said no the word of sorry not You're alright. She didnt apologize and I could tell was very jealous of me and the new relationship me and my MP were forming. The other girl was just outside talking away, I may have felt a bit jealous about them talking..which would reflect how I have felt in real life.

I think at that point in the dream I heard “beware of the attack”. A bit later I was sitting on a couch and she came up and laid down, her head almost on my lap and some hair accessories touched me, they didn’t hurt but again it was uncomfortable and I decided to move as I knew she wouldn’t care. She seemed a little ‘perplexed’ as to why I moved..not sure if that was genuine or not!

Dream 2

It seemed like it was in the same environment but different things happened. My MP had gone with my brother to get me some food (Chinese) which I guess is one of my favourite foods. My MP had told them that I didn’t like soya sauce, so they didn’t used any, but then my brother was telling me the story and he told me that he had told my MP that I do like it, apparently my MP went overboard with the sauce when he heard that.

We were waiting for him to come back with the food and my brother kept going on about what my MP had bought and how good it was. But now it was a dress. My brother kept saying its so nice Ree, wait till you see it. I think it was like a little black dress type dress. I was worried that he had bought too small a size for me, but eagar to see it.

Let me know what u think.

Ree

ree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Victories and dreams

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:39 am

this one sounds pretty spelled out a warning about a coming attack

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Ree
I AM SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU! GOD IS AWESOME! DONT GIVE UP ON GOD BECAUSE HE WONT GIVE UP ON YOU!

About the first dream, the girl that scratched you could be very well jealous of you and doesn't want you to be around your MP. Your Mp may not even like her at all, but from your outside perception, it seems like it since they were engaged in such lengthy conversation. Remember the story of Rachel and Leah? Rachel was who Jacob really wanted but Leah was having all of the children. Leah was jealous of Rachel because she knew that Jacob wanted her sister (believe me, other women know), but she felt like she could keep Jacob's interest by popping out his kids!lol Nothing that Leah could do to persuade Jacob to like her. If a man's heart is with someone else, that's it. What God has for you, no one can take from you--NO ONE!

I say this to reiterate, that the girl is probably jealous of you because there's a possibility that she knows your MP has taken an interest in you and if she doesn't know, she may be suspicious because she expects him to like her! That's women for ya!lol Also, you were examining the meat. STRANGE Meat came to mind. Be careful not to involve yourself in a situation that can destroy you in the end. What looks good aint always good so just beware and on your guard as the bible suggests.

WIth the second dream
I wonder if your MP is finally showing interest in you and doing things that he knows you would like? You know that when guys like you, they go overboard and to the extremes to impress and gain our attention. Buying gifts, giving us things we would like, etc is all a part of the game. I wonder if in the days to come, he will express his true feelings for you and maybe a family member or someone close to you will give you the heads up about it? Whatever it is, it sounds exciting!

Be blessed girlie and I am so happy for you!
Remember: all things work together for your good (romans 8:28)

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ree1 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 am

How bizarre, I havent used this site for a year and then I get 2 replies to this dream that was posted a year ago..not sure if you both realised that? I actually had 2 others I´d like to post about the same person (MP)

It seems we were both along with many others about to be put into prison. But it was like we were prepared for it. I was going to the womens one and he was going to the mens prison. I was watching him as he said good bye to a girl he is ´friendly´with, it was going to be for a year that we were in prison and I was hoping we´d have some contact with one another since we were both in prisons near each other.

I saw him kiss the girl quite tenderly goodbye but it was hard to tell if they were a couple..although it seemed obvious from their contact.

The other I had was

He was telling me it was best that we were not friends (as in at all) I was trying to convince him we could be but he was totally convinced we couldnt be.

any thoughts?

ree1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top