Band of Brothers:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Band of Brothers:

Post by knight63 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:16 pm

I had a dream about my old roommates, which were two guys that i used to live with awhile ago. In the dream, we were all laying down on a very large bed watching a movie. I was at one end with my legs stretched out, one of my roommate's on the opposite side with his legs streched out and the other guy on my right. As we were watching this movie, something happened that i can't remember. The one guy on the opposite side either said something or just instigated me to say something and he wrapped his legs around mine in a wrestling kind of way. We were wrestling with out legs and thighs and all i remember him saying the words to me, "you're fat" and in real life, he used to call me that and he knew that i took that personal.

So in the dream when he said that, it did not affect me like it used to and i said i am not fat. As it continued this is all i remember, it started getting really rough, i remember sweating and getting tired but i was saying that i was stronger than him and i was literally rolling him from side to side. I cannot remember if the other guy got involved but after a while, someone can in to take the guy i was wrestling away, either a policeman or someone in authority, i cannot remember clearly. Now, we were both exhausted and i was laying on my stomach getting my breath back and then he decided to lay on my back and it was really uncomfortable and demeaning to me as a man. It felt gross and awkward for that to happen. He said to the person getting ready to take him that i would protect him or cover him or something around those words and in the dream i felt dirty and deep inside i felt that i am not going to protect you.

Here is the background of the dream in reality. Those guys and i have really never gotten along and i ended up moving out of that place on not the best terms. They would always gang up on me quite often and try to shove their opinions and beliefs down my throat and i would not always accept them but fight because i was saved since four and i know a good deal about my walk. There was control and financial abuse that happen almost all the time. It really was mainly one of the guys, but the other guy was being mentored and he always took the eldest guy's side. It was probably the worst experience that i have ever faced in my life.

Thank for any insight!

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Band of Brothers:

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:59 am

Are you wrestling with anything in your life right now?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:51 am

Dear Mia,

As of now and to the best of my knowledge, i do not think i am wrestling with anyone. Actually, about the same time of having this dream, the next day, i have another dream about the matter.

All three of us were in a mall or church foyer, or open area for people and the public. I was near a stair case and one of my former roommates was sitting down talking to someone and the third roommate was approaching me. Now, the roommate sitting down, i do not have a problem with but it is the third roommate that has given me a very bad experience, that was the one approaching me.

He greeted me but then looked at the other guy and was extremely angry at him and he said to me in kind of these words said that the other guy sold him out or betrayed him. But deep inside i felt that i exposed this guy, i had that feeling but in actuality the other guy really sold him not me. I wanted to in my heart but it was not up to me to make the call.

Here is some other history. Its an older guy (compared to my age), late thirties and another guy who is close to my age. The eldest guy had an abusive control problem followed by manipulation and other manifestations that are not positive. That guy gave me the hardest time and the other guy took his side, and without the eldest guy, the second guy has not backbone. The would always gang up on me because what this guy said did not line up with the Word or what i was taught. Many things happened while i lived there but too intense to write out to you.

In the dreams, i believe this, the eldest guy has done many things and damaged a lot of people, he may be getting exposed and dealt with and he may try to take me down with him when he goes or may think i will help save him. Now i have been out of that place and around those guys for over a year and i believe that is good because if they get caught and exposed they cannot pull me into it. That is what i believe the first dream might mean.

The second dream, the eldest roommate was angry at the other roommate for selling him out but in reality i think that may happen. Since it has been done to me in the past, being taken advantage of or belittled can make you confront the issue with extreme measures. So i believe the second part of the dream means, this guy is getting fed up with the eldest guy and he is going to expose him.

The eldest guy is from another country and since school is done, he has to go back unless he gets a workers permit and in the dream the authorities might have been removing him from our country.

These are my thoughts, any thing you may think it could be what be helpful as well. I have no beef with these guys except that they have not changed and they are continuing to do what they do to other people and new roommates that i do not want any association with them except a hi and goodbye at church.

Thanks

Jon

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top