Feelings in a Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feelings in a Dream

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:00 am

I only vaguely remember my dream but last night I dreamt of having choices given to me by a person who had the ability to fulfill certain desires that I had. I don't remember the choices or what I wanted fulfilled, all I remember is feeling comfort and favor and secure.

Oftentimes, I will wake up having had a short and vague dream and how I felt in the dream will be EXACTLY how I will feel in a future, real-life, situation that the dream represents.

I believe this dream is an answer to what I was praying and asking God about when I went to bed.

Interpretations are welcomed and I will answer this when it manifests.

Last edited by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : proof reading / corrections)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings in a Dream

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:14 am

That person is an Angel from the Lord coming with your request, Daniel 10:12. or the Holy Ghost who is your comforter that will lead and guide you into all truths John 14:26.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm

that's exactly what I thought too dreamer, when I first read it, I thought that must have been an angel by her bedside!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 am

Hi Mia flower
Peace be with you.
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

Jesus said that everything we ask in his name shall be given to us by the Heavenly Father,because He loves us.

"Hirtheto have ye asked nothing in my name. ask and ye shall receive,that your joys may be full...
At that day ye shall ask in my name, and I say not unto you,that I will ask the Father for you:
For the Father himself loveth you,because ye have loved me,and have believed that I came out from God.(John 16,24.26-27.9

I has some dreams where God showed me things years or months ago.

For me these were usually warnings.He wanted me to be prepared for things.Usually these were symbolic.
But I remember one that happened the way I dreamed it.

It was good that he prepared me in time.

I dremed being in a school class with,where there was a chuch meeting with the church members I have not seen for a long time (it was years ago).This church is very faithful to God with born again and Spirit filled people.Icouldn't go there for years,because of my husbands controling me.
In my dream some people were so bired and without compassion and love of Christ.

I have to tell you,when I first went to this church,all the people were so christlike,they welcomed me with the love of Christ,even if they didn't know me.It was so good to be there.

Yet in my dream it scared me to see that there are people who act as if I'm not there.

Some years after my dream the whole thing happened like in my dream.It was a home group of the church held in a classroom.I experienced when I went in that some people (I didn't know any of them.It was a long time I visited this church) were not even greeting me or welcome me or whatever.So it was the opposite of what I experienced years ago.
It was like in my dream.
But the truth is that these were only a few people.
Because after a few minutes some brothers were very nice and loving and christlike to me.

Yet,it was good that god has prepared me for this,because up untill that time I thought that everyone would behave like Jesus would.:)

Maybe if the Lord hadn't prepared me for this,it would have been such a large dissappointment,maybe causeing a lot of hert break for me.

God is awesome!

He showed me that in every church there are carnal christians.

Sorry for writing my dream.
I just wanted to tell you that God gave me this dream where I felt the same way as later in reality.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Don't be sorry! I love the contribution and it's a great example of the Lord showing us the future by experiencing the future feelings in advance.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 am

I'm glad if it was a help. flower
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile