Braces on Teeth messed me up more

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Braces on Teeth messed me up more

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:25 pm

I had this dream that I had braces on my teeth. In the dream I was asleep and when I woke up I felt pain in my mouth, I think the braces was new. When I opended my mouth in the mirror I had three different gaps up top, it looked as if my teeth turned behind the other in three different locations up top. At this time I was thinking I could not go to work like this. Then I felt a weird feeling in my mouth, when I looked in the mirror again, the entire wire with brackets attached itself to my wire and bracket on my bottom teeth. I did see that my upper second molar tooth on my left side was detached from my gums because it fell when my top braces fell. What was stranged that I did not see the root of my teeth in the braces, it was just how your teeth look if you look to the back of your mouth. I did call the dentist but they couldn't see me because they had appointments, for some reason 6 am was part of the dream. I would have taken the 6am slot but they was booked that entire day.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Braces on Teeth messed me up more

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 am

Response by NeWine:
That is a real interesting dream. Do you think that it may reflect your church or fellowship? Braces are restraints where the controls are tightened intermittently, to eventually force teeth to be straightened ... but it seems to be doing the opposite in your dream. The molar that has no root in itself is another interesting point. Does what I shared about teeth in dreams fit any scenarios that you can think of?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 am

My respone to NeWine:
You hit it!!! I been at my church since I move here and we can't really visit other churches without it being criticized. We had over 50 people leave the church within 2 years...some due to ministry restraints there, others tired of being hurt by the leaders and Pastor's words toward them. We have a clique and this is the reason I quit being the secretary a few years back. I love my church and the Word, but I want to leave the church and be used elsewhere. However, I don't want to move before God especially since my husband need the Word to keep him grounded. I dreamed a few weeks ago my Pastor said that my husband will be elder but he sat down and told another elder to anoint him. People got up and grabbed the oil and ask that elder to give them his anointing. My husband was never anointing but for some reason I said well he is elder since Pastor said it. Back to the church, I know that I've out grown that ministry and our Pastor is STRICT and keep close watch on the sheep. If he hear we visit or bought another ministry CD, we will hear it preached in the pulpit. I know of people health's that declined due to the hurt they felt, I've been hurt alot but I never left the church. Also, if some old members come back to visit, he calls them spies to the whole church. Am I that molar?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am

NeWine response:
Remember what your teeth looked like in the dream? The mess that they were in? Man made restraint, rules and regulations, destroy the flow of the Spirit of God. It distorts God's order. You do not need, and should not ever, be in a mess like that. God's Holy order for your life is what He desires. If your church is as you have written, then I want you to know that not only should you move on, but you should run, fast.

In your dream People are panting at a chance to be used by God and are crying for the leadership to qualify them to serve. Jesus has all ready done that, He said in Mark 16:15-16 Go ye into all the world ... To be an elder of course you must have qualifications, but look at the upper teeth in your dream. What a mess the "leadership" is in.

The part of the sheepfold that is "over" the "underlings" is falling apart and collapsing down on them with out root. In other words true leadership development, and growth was never allowed to flourish with in the ranks because of control being "lorded" over them. 6 speaks of man, and there are no appointments with God available, for a man made mess. Remember you are the Church. You can never leave yourself unless you leave Christ. There are healthy fellowships out their like even shorn sheep all in their place. All doing what they are called to do, washed white in the blood. Subjecting yourself or your family to spiritual abuse will destroy your tenderness towards GOd and His people. The word killeth but the Spirit maketh alive. IN other words the Spirit of Truth abiding upon the Word of GOd is what carries the life of the Word deep into the crevices of our heart. Washing us, with the water of His Word. This keeps us. A wrong spirit, legalistic, controlling, condemning, bitter ...will strangle the life of GOd out of those young and immature, they will fall out of fellowship eventually, not having root in themselves to sustain them ...hardened by hurt, they will begin to resist the things of God. It is not worth the risk to stay where the candle of the Lord may no longer be.

In your dream the dentist was not willing to "see you" regarding your teeth. Your fellowship. That speaks volumes. I would be praying not if, but when and how God wants me to leave. If what I have said does not resonate in you as true, by all means test it. I am concerned that when you are under religious control for a long period of time, it is hard to weed through just how much control you're really under. It helps to have a prayer partner who has discernment. (Been there). A great book on this is called Breaking Controlling Powers by Roberts Liardon. He wrote the book on God's Generals which is a best seller. Let me know if what I shared helps, or if you have any questions. God be with you and yours in all He has for you.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 am

NeWine response to my question about shorn sheep:
When I discuss the meaning of teeth in dreams I referenced the scripture in the Song of Solomon where he talks about her teeth being like even shorn sheep all up from the washing. This is where I believe the symbolism of teeth being like a shepherds flock comes from. Christ references us as sheep in the bible. He the shepherd. Teeth are all set in their place in the mouth and work as one unit even though they have different functions. Molar, scissor, etc ... this is what even shorn means the sheep when shaved of their wool is done evenly, for instance one sheep should not give more than another of his wool. They equally provide what they have to give.

A ruff and careless shearer will nick and cut while shaving a lamb, or do it to often, leaving the lamb with out wool for the winter
the GOOD shepherd does not treat us that way. A healthy fellowship will all be evenly shorn (each one giving their part and equally utilized and regarded.) No one person being it all, or doing it all. That includes the pastor. A healthy church will have a team of believers working together under the headship of Christ-1 Corinthians 12:28 And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues .... Another really good book, that I believe will bring joy and wisdom to you is called the New Wine Skin by Harold Eberly. I'm sure if you google it, you will find it. If we carefully read the Epistles and the book of Acts we will see how true church government is suppose to operate.

Stand fast therefore in the Liberty where Christ has set you free and entangle yourself not again in the yoke of bondage. I pray that when GOd leads you elsewhere that you will have full revelation to go and be who He has called you to be (not to what is familiar or comfortable in his acceptable will) but his perfect upward call. You should feel the freedom to "break bread" with other believers and have prayer, and come together in one another's homes and build loving Godly relationships ... if your church frowns on this, or is suspicious of it, or feels like it needs to "control" such activity, or discourage it .... then we are talking about demonic controls. Hard to believe I know, but some churches get this dark. Cultivating Godly relationships, and breaking bread together, ministering one to another, is what we are suppose to do. The church building is just a place the Church meets on Sunday. It needs to "be" the church even more so beyond it. Out of that flourishes life and new opportunities to advance the kingdom of God. If you have that kind of relationships outside of the building, then leaving the shell will not isolate you. -May God keep you, and lead you into His perfect service.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:13 pm

i am sorry i have to cut in dreamert00, this remind me of the dream i had yesterday...i just donot what happen..i saw my self with a swollen cheek and with a former brother in church...and i was trying to go and see my doc. But comtemplating going to the general doc if my private doc is not available..but then i was trying to call my private doc but could not...also because of distraction or something to do with the line...so when i woke up this morning i was just thinking why is my cheek so swollen...and i remember i didnot want public people to see my face with such disease with that swollen side of my face so the response to see a doc quickly. ..does this means fellowship as u are explaining? Sorry for cutting into this thread...i followed from the thread about having sex with Elder....i am really learning a lot about dreams!

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:58 pm

I havn't taken the test, maybe NeWine can help you more if it doen't fit what I'm saying.
dreams3 from what I understand the cheek works together with the tongue, it allows the food to stay between the teeth. If your cheek is swollen it may be an hinderence in the Spirit realm. I say...If your cheek is swolen it will hinder your chewing. Normally you can't eat (receive the Word) if your cheek hurts. Also, your teeth can accidently bit your cheek (your fellowship/church is furthur damaging your growth. You can't grow without eating (God desires to give you meat but you can only handle milk). What do you mean you was with a former brother in church, did he leave your church? Also doc can represent a Pastor but the general doc is Christ. Do you have an issue that you want to bring to your Pastor attention, but think Jesus has the answer (in which He does.)? Is your congregation judgemental, since you did not want the public to see. Telephone represents prayer, when we can't call out, our prayers are being hindered.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

to add link

Post by dreams3 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:58 am

1st sorry for breaking into your thread and also you dream000 thank you for responding but where is NeWine then. the brother was in the first church that broke up.he was for the assistant pstor. see below.

to tell you the true...something terrible happen to the church we(my husband and i) were attending for 5yrs until 5months ago the church was closed down totally by the assistant pstor (Financial hand or backer) accused the main pastor of misused of fund etc. So right now we donot have a place to worship..still seeking..but then the mainpastor approach my husband and another family to restart the church from scratch but to tell you the truth my husband is so critical of everything church, or this message to christain music etc..that if only he will be teachable/listen( i just have a very strong feeling his foundation is very weaked up by the psycis group beliefs he encountered before he was a christian or love for world music ..he is a musician) this little begiining church will be strong. we start this church in another family^s house every sunday but to tell you the truth we are never prepare in terms of worship rehearsal or when he is to share the word ( i mean my husband and it is so discouraging). i have tried to bring this to his notice several time. We are alway clashing in every little discussion that should be so simple for two mature minds especialy in Christ. And this main pastor knows about this xter. long time ago..but still left the fellowship under my husband and the other family hands(the pastor is away for another mission) if you see what i wrote about my husband in prayer request http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/a-praying-place-f10/please-helpmy-husband-t9221.htm Now i cannot really flows and i hate to see the work of God going down. So i have try to tell my husband i cant continue in this i prefer looking for a church to attend with my kids. he was angry i want to split his family. the last time he invited to our little church/fellowship an elderly man..see my prayer request. now today we went to visit a church that this elderly man invited my husband to..i was blessed with the worship and message..but i was surprise to hear both of them saying there is no spirit in that church. and i was angry with man and that my husband to be careful of type of friends..if they are finding fault with churches, message or music(man husband espesially), they will end up be at home going no where. i cant say much...so if the dream is so..well...i am seriously in need of solution..i just dont know ...i have to feed myself thru the internet or my personal time...i really need a church family/a mentor!!!!!.if only my husband veil removed...then this fellowship will be a place to serve God.

is this also connect to this dream of today?:

today i dream of a chinese baby..i wasnot the mother..the baby was crying for his mama..and i was looking for her too..then i took her to a pastor(unknown) and somehow the baby could understand me little,,,and told it to cry very well in there front so that they will look for the mother...but i was surprise when the pastor(unknown) say that is your responsiblity..u were giving the baby to take care..becos i complain of not having enough..this will cover me...inshort i dont understand it all..then i saw i was in a church they have 2 songbooks..one was so old and tattered and dusty and i didnot want it then i saw they have another one very new and i wanted this but it will cost 1200dollar but a brother i know gave it to me( i did not have the money but said he will pay and i can pay little by little back to him)

pls share what God place in your hearts and pray for me too. God bless and thanks. crying

Last edited by dreams3 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : linking)

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Where the brother of your previous church represents a Spirit. That same Spirit that tore up the church is now causing you to have the swelling (hinderence). In real life stay away from whoever approach you concerning rebuilding. Find a place where God can use you for His purpose. 12 means gov't therefore 1200 means mature gov't (order). Ok here is what I say. You are obvioulsy dealing with a spiritual drought and it is on your subconscience mind when you sleep. Pray and ask God to lead you and that God will deliver your husband. I don't think yall strong enough to be involved in a starter church, you have some healing you need and God will do that for you and your husband. We are not to rule God's house if we can't rule our own house. Maybe you continue to visit chruches with your husband and pray that God guide him. Take courage, yall will overcome this Spirit of Death that is trying to kill, steal, and destroy. thumbs

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanks you very much...i am in agreement with you. Please you all should join me in prayers for my husband ..( i have bn doing this for many years and i will not give up) and for me to stand strong no matter what. I love this site. I feel i have brothers and sisters inthe lord even though you all are very far away!

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:37 pm

happy dance

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackieb on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Hope this will benefit you somehow:

Teeth are symbols of our communication and ability to digest the word of God. They represent our ability to understand and comprehend the word and the things of God.

Braces can represent a correction of the understand if the results were positive straighten smiled. In your dream, there was pain but not good pain. The results were new gaps in the teeth (gaps in understanding and comprehension of the things of God) and the braces were falling off (the correction is not working anymore). The lost of an molar: Molar does digestion...wisdom tooth are in the way back. The fallen molar shows the source for the brace or correction failure. Perhaps a teacher or teaching failed...note that the root was not there...meaning...not rooted in the word correctly...it was not there to begin with.

Funny feeling: Now the brace is attaching to the bottom teeth. Trouble is spreading....not sure if this means that correction will restablished itself but with fewer teeth like reimforcement for them?

Can't go to work: This implies that you are embarrashed about it. No longer looks beautiful...the mirror reflex an image that is unpleasant. The teeth behind the old ones...could be twisting of the word and hiding behind it...or watch for deceptive communication and interpetation of the word.

The number 6: Six is clearly stamped in the bible as the number of man. It was on the sixth day of creation that God created people. Six could be seen as being four - the creation or mankind's world, plus two - division or mankind's separation from God. Alternatively six could be five - the grace of God, plus one leading to the grace of God being made of no effect by mankind's addition to it. Finally six might also be viewed as seven - spiritual perfection minus one, i.e. mankind's coming short of spiritual perfection.

Six : 6 - Biblical Meaning of Number: deals with the number of man. This number is also used when referring to (human labor) or (secular completeness)

Added Christian Viewpoint: The number six is also attached when describing the constant battle between spirit and flesh.

Hope this helps!

jackieb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:44 am

Thanks Jackieb. I'm excited that God has revealed this and sad but true...I'm ready to go to a new fellowship, for word with revelation and not surface level. Also to do His will happy dance

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tired of these teeth dream

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 am

I've gotten insight on this but I want to post this dream. I dreamed that I was at my church or school (dont know which one) and I was hit in the mouth by a boy (I believe). My mouth was hurting and I knew my tooth was loose. I used a very small phillip screw driver that looked like the dental tool they use to remove plaque. It was painful, but I had to take the tooth out. The very small screw came out first, then my tooth in the back, along with other teeth that had crumbled. No blood was present. I've prayed but my husband still not budging to move :idk: Could it be my husband instead of my church?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top